Jeddah city which is called the Bride of the Red coast is one of the most beautiful cities in Saudi Arabia which combines history, civilization, and nature. To start the tour, you will visit the iconic site of Jeddah, the floating mosque, then continue to learn about the history of the city at Safiya Bin Zager Museum. Next, you will visit other historical sites including Naseef House and Al Alawi traditional market. Last but not least, you will also visit Abdul Raouf Khalil Museum and King Fahad's Fountain to end your tour.
Attractions & guided tours
Full-day Jeddah city tour
Language: English , Arabic
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Stop at the iconic landmark in Jeddah, the floating mosque
- Learn more at Safiya Bin Zager Museum and Abdul Raouf Khalil Museum
- See King Fahad's Fountain, Naseef House and Al Alawi traditional market
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Roundtrip transportation
- Guided tour
- Entrance fees
- Drinks and snacks
- Lunch and dinner
- Children (age 0-5): free of admission
Pick-up from your hotels in Jeddah. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
What to remember
- Please bring your passport during your trip
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Palms Land Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 72 hours before the activity begins. If you cancel up to 48 hours before, you can still receive a 50% refund.