Day tour of Galilee, Nazareth and Tiberias from Jerusalem
- Witness panoramic view of St George’s Monastery
- Visit Nazareth, the birthplace of Jesus
- Discover the Yardenit Baptism site on the Jordan river
You will be picked up early in the morning at 07.30am from Jerusalem and will head east to witness a panoramic view of St George’s Monastery. You will arrive at Nazareth to see the famous Basilica of the Annunciation Church. From here you will head to the Sea of Galilee, arriving around 12.30am, to explore Capernaum and many other historic sites that this beautiful region has to offer.
At approximately 15.00am you will arrive at the Jordan River Baptism site of Yardenit, the site where Jesus was baptized and will finish the tour in Jerusalem.
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fees ($2.50 at Capernaum)
King David Street, 7, Jerusalem
Entrance to the David Citadel Hotel
- Note that in some circumstances, our operations team might decide to switch the order of sites in order to enhance the enjoyment of the day.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Each traveller is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Modest clothing recommended
Jerusalem has been fought over for thousands of years and many battles have taken place there. The c...
After departure from Jerusalem, you will head to Bethlehem and will have the opportunity to explore ...
Join this tour to Masada, Ein Gedi and Dead Sea Tour and visit three sites full of natural beauty an...
The unique Hebron dual narrative tour is renowned for exploring both perspectives and narratives of ...
Join a relaxed evening of cooking, chatting with other guests, learning about local cuisine and tast...
The visitors center opens with a 3D movie about pearls, the jewelry making process, and Megemeria's ...