Hummus workshop and dinner
- Meet new friends at the Abraham Hostel lounge in a fun social setting
- Watch and join in, as locals create delicious hummus using local ingredients
- Finish this fun workshop off with a filling dinner of hummus and pita
Join a relaxed evening of cooking, chatting with other guests, learning about local cuisine and tasting a delicious Israeli meal of hummus. Try something new, healthy and authentic as we introduce you to this tasty local vegetarian dish.
Do you wish that you could make your own hummus? Well you’re in luck! The Abraham Hostel offers a specialized Hummus Workshop so you can learn how to make the best hummus so when you return home you have a life skill to show off to your friends at parties and events.
You will meet in the Lounge and Bar area at the hostel where everything will be set up and ready to go so you and fellow hostel friends can learn how to create this life changing hummus in a relaxed but exciting environment.
Using all local ingredients, Abraham Hostel’s very own Hummus Specialist will walk you through step by step on the process of making hummus and all the ways you can put your own special touch to it. You will also learn how to make delicious Israeli salad and when everything is finished and you have achieved your perfect hummus, you will feast on everything with warm pita bread.
Enjoy a unique experience that will allow you to take home a learned necessity in Middle Eastern cooking.
- Meal consisting of a Middle Eastern vegetarian dish, hummus
67 Hanevi'im street, Davidka Square, Jerusalem, 9470211
Meet in the Abraham Hostel.
- Unfortunately tour provider cannot cater specifically to those with dietary (ie: Gluten/Lactose intolerance) or religious restrictions (ie: Kosher/Halal)
- Thursdays and Sundays at 7.30pm
- Please note start-time may change due to early closure of the kitchen for other events, please check the calendar
Start your tour from your hotel in Tel Aviv, where you will be collected by a professional driver an...
Jerusalem has been fought over for thousands of years and many battles have taken place there. The c...
After departure from Jerusalem, you will head to Bethlehem and will have the opportunity to explore ...
Join this tour to Masada, Ein Gedi and Dead Sea Tour and visit three sites full of natural beauty an...
The unique Hebron dual narrative tour is renowned for exploring both perspectives and narratives of ...
The visitors center opens with a 3D movie about pearls, the jewelry making process, and Megemeria's ...