- Explore the Via Dolorosa, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre and the Old City of Jerusalem
- Visit Bethlehem and see the Manger Square Church of Nativity
- See the Western Wall and wander the holiest city on Earth
A driver will pick you up from your hotel and you will start the drive along the Kidron Valley with views of the Garden of Gethsemane, the Mount of Olives and the Church of all Nations. Enter the Zion Gate, and tour the Byzantine Cardo. Continue to the Western Wall by way of the Jewish Quarter. The Western Wall is the remaining wall of the Second Temple. You will walk along to join the pilgrims on the Via Dolorosa to follow the Stations of the Cross before arriving at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Next you will visit the Old City market before departing for Bethlehem.
Arriving in Bethlehem you will walk along Manger Square to arrive at the Church of Nativity. The first church was built in 339 A.D. and destroyed by fire., and the second church was built in 565 A.D. The church was constructed over the site where Jesus was said to have been born.
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Personal insurance
- Health insurance
- Children (4-12): reduced
You will be picked up direct from your Jerusalem hotel. Please provide hotel information when making your booking.
- A current and valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Modest dress is compulsory
- Pick-up from your hotel in Jerusalem: 8.30am
- Pick-up from Tel Aviv: 7.15am (for an extra fee)
- Drop-off: approximately 6.00pm
Visit Jerusalem and Bethlemen in one day with this organised package tour: see Jerusalem's Old City ...
After departure from Jerusalem, you will head to Bethlehem and will have the opportunity to explore ...
Join this tour to Masada, Ein Gedi and Dead Sea Tour and visit three sites full of natural beauty an...
The unique Hebron dual narrative tour is renowned for exploring both perspectives and narratives of ...
Join a relaxed evening of cooking, chatting with other guests, learning about local cuisine and tast...
The visitors center opens with a 3D movie about pearls, the jewelry making process, and Megemeria's ...