Jerusalem, Bethlehem and Petra 2 days
- Discover the unique blend of history and beauty
- Visit one of the holiest cities on earth
- Travel back in time as you explore some of the most historical sites
- Get the most of two days by visiting three different cities
Start your two-day tour with a hotel pick-up service and explore the two holiest cities of Jerusalem and Bethlehem. At the end of the day filled with history and sight-seeing you will return to Tel Aviv for an overnight stay in a three-star hotel.
On your second day, you will start your day with an early morning flight from Sde Dov airport in Tel Aviv. You will arrive in Eilat and a driver will pick you up at to take you to the Jordanian border. He will help you with the border proceedings, and there will be a driver waiting on the other side to take you to Petra. Tour Petra with a licensed guide, tour the famous Treasury, the mourning halls, the beautiful facades, the temples, and much more.
After the tour, you will go for lunch in a local authentic restaurant before heading back to Eliat to board the flight back to Tel Aviv.
Tour the 2 holiest cities Jerusalem and Bethlehem your first day, and continue on by internal flights to Petra the second day. Pick up is at 8:30 a.m. from any major hotel in Jerusalem, or 07:15 a.m. from Tel Aviv hotels.
What you need to know:
- Children are allowed from age 8 only.
- Have a valid passport and landing card.
- We require nationality, passport number, date of issue, expiry date and birth date for reservation
- Voucher and visa/tax/tip money, in cash only (payable in U.S. dollars, Euro, Pound Sterling or Israeli Shekel).
- Very warm clothing in Winter,, cool comfortable clothing and head covering in Summer.
- Good walking shoes.
- Personal insurance is not included. Please note: No insurance company insures any accident from a horse or any other animal.
- One night in a three-star hotel
- Internal flights
- Lunch on touring days
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Licensed guide
- Visa charges (Visa to Jordan 75 USD per person)
- Border tax (65 USD per person)
- Single supplement (if you are traveling alone -145 USD)
- Dinner (15 USD per person, per meal - optional)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal insurance
- Health insurance
- Transportation to the airport in Tel Aviv (75 USD - optional)
- Children (4-12): reduced
- Infants (0-3): reduced
On the first day, you will be picked up direct from your Jerusalem or Tel Aviv hotel. Please provide your hotel information when making your booking. On the second day, you will board a flight from Tel Aviv (no hotel transfer) and your guide will meet you at Eilat airport.
- Tourists are obliged to stay with the tour at all times
- Separation from the group can result in being left behind and will be at the customer's expense
- Special needs: baby chairs / Carriages / Wheelchairs - advanced notification required
- Daily tours, Multi-Day tours and Packages are not suitable for children under age of 4
- Regular Season: cancellation fee of 50% charged for notification up to 14 days in advance; cancellation fee of 70% charged for notification up to 7 days in advance; cancellation fee of 100% charged for notification less than 3 days
- High Season: (August, Jewish holidays and Christmas/New Year) cancellation fee of 50% charged for notification up to 30 days in advance; cancellation fee of 70% charged for notification up to 7 days in advance; cancellation fee of 80% charged for notification up to 3 days in advance; cancellation fee of 100% charged for notification less than 3 days
- This tour starts every day except Thursday and Friday
- Day 1: tour of Jerusalem and Bethlehem
- Jerusalem hotel pick-up: 8.30am
- Tel Aviv hotel pick-up: 7.15am (extra fee)
- Return: 6.00pm
- Day 2: tour of Petra
- Flight departure from Tel Aviv: 6.40am (there is no hotel transfer)
- recommended to arrive one hour prior to departure
- Return: 7.00pm
Start your tour from your hotel in Tel Aviv, where you will be collected by a professional driver an...
Jerusalem has been fought over for thousands of years and many battles have taken place there. The c...
After departure from Jerusalem, you will head to Bethlehem and will have the opportunity to explore ...
Join this tour to Masada, Ein Gedi and Dead Sea Tour and visit three sites full of natural beauty an...
Join a relaxed evening of cooking, chatting with other guests, learning about local cuisine and tast...
On this tour you'll depart from Jerusalem early on day 1, as you're going to start 3 days full of am...