- Hike to the top of the Masada fortress to see the amazing sunrise
- Explore the Ein Gedi Oasis, a nature reserve with natural springs
- Relax at the Dead Sea, bathing in the mud at the lowest point on Earth.
Start your tour from Jerusalem at 04:00. You will then drive for 1.5 hours to Masada. You will arrive at the bottom of the Masada mountain to start hiking to the top. On the way up to the top you will enjoy the extraordinary desert sunrise, one that can only be seen in the right place at the right time. Once you arrive to the top you will enjoy some free time to experience the site at this special time of the day.
You will then be driven to the Ein-Gedi Nature reserve where you will arrive at 08.00. Enter the reserve to watch the desert wildlife in the magnificent green Ein-Gedi Oasis. At 11:00 continue to the Dead Sea where you will arrive at 11:30. Enjoy the lowest point on earth and enjoy bathing and floating on its therapeutic water. After floating and covering yourself with mud, start your way back to Jerusalem where you will arrive at 14.00.
- Transportation to all sites
- Bathing in a private beach in the Dead Sea
- Masada entrance (29 NIS), Ein-Gedi entrance (29 NIS)
David Citadel Hotel, King David Street, 7, Jerusalem
Entrance to the David Citadel Hotel
- Please note this is a self-guided tour
- Not recommended for child aged 12 and under
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- The hike to the top of Masada Mountain requires a moderate level of fitness
- Bring waterproof shoes for the Dead Sea section — the seabed can be rocky
Visit Jerusalem and Bethlemen in one day with this organised package tour: see Jerusalem's Old City ...
After departure from Jerusalem, you will head to Bethlehem and will have the opportunity to explore ...
Join this tour to Masada, Ein Gedi and Dead Sea Tour and visit three sites full of natural beauty an...
The unique Hebron dual narrative tour is renowned for exploring both perspectives and narratives of ...
Join a relaxed evening of cooking, chatting with other guests, learning about local cuisine and tast...
The visitors center opens with a 3D movie about pearls, the jewelry making process, and Megemeria's ...