Private tour of Jerusalem in two days
- Ideal with teenagers to visit at your own pace with lots of free time
- See the Old City on the first day and the New City on the second day
- A tailor-made tour designed to take you exactly where you want to go
- Enjoy a local's tips to eat, go out, have a drink and relax
Visit Jerusalem in two days with a private tour guide to avoid being overwhelmed by the city. Ask your guide for tips regarding activities to do on your own, such as museums to visit, restaurants to try, and panoramic views from strategic rooftops or balconies. Ask your guide to take you exactly where you would like to go, to stop and visit what you would like to see. This is YOUR tour and it includes:
- do a six hour orientation and overview tour of Jerusalem with an emphasis on the Old City exploration: major religious sites, city quarters, markets, roofs, and ramparts
- visit the Temple Mount (when accessible), Western Wall and the Church of the Holy Sepulcher
- dive deep in the Old City, the Jewish Quarter, the Muslim Quarter, the Amernian Quarter and the Christian quarter
- do a six-hour overview of New City historic neighbourhoods, markets, communities
- see some famous sites such as Ben Yehuda Street, the Israeli Parliament Building or the Jerusalem Market
- choose to visit the Rechavia Neighborhood, the Yemin Moshe Neighborhood or the Meah She’arim Neighborhood
- Private guide services with professional guide
- 2-day guided tour of Jerusalem
- Entrance fees
- Food and drink
- Gratuities (optional)
- Meeting point options: at your hotel or at a central location, such as the Jaffa Gate at the entrance to the Old City
- The end location is either back at your hotel or with a range of ideas of where to go when the tour is over
- NOTE: the price is for the entire group from 1 to 6 people
- Please call at least 48h in advance to arrange your meeting point. You will be told exactly what the guide looks like and provided with a contact number
- This tour is available in English, Hebrew and German upon request, to be arranged before the tour
- You will be asked to present your voucher on the day of the tour. You can choose to print your voucher or present a mobile version of it on your smartphone or tablet
- Meeting point options: at your hotel or at a central location, such as the Jaffa Gate at the entrance to the Old City. To be confirmed in advance by email
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes and bring a hat, sun cream and water
- Clients should bring their passports for this tour and dress should be conservative to ensure entrance to religious sites in Jerusalem and Bethlehem
- This tour is available at 8.00am
- Don't forget to email or call the tour guide before the tour to organize the meeting point and your preferred language for the tour
Visit Jerusalem and Bethlemen in one day with this organised package tour: see Jerusalem's Old City ...
Start your tour from your hotel in Tel Aviv, where you will be collected by a professional driver an...
Jerusalem has been fought over for thousands of years and many battles have taken place there. The c...
After departure from Jerusalem, you will head to Bethlehem and will have the opportunity to explore ...
Join a relaxed evening of cooking, chatting with other guests, learning about local cuisine and tast...
The visitors center opens with a 3D movie about pearls, the jewelry making process, and Megemeria's ...