Hippo and crocodile boat cruise from St Lucia
- Explore the wetlands with a qualified guide
- See the magnifect hippos and crocodiles in their natural habitat
- Enjoy a must-do boat tour perfect for nature lovers
On your luxurious boat cruise from St Lucia you will see the magnificent landscape of iSimangaliso Wetland Park filled with animals, mammals and vegetation that make for a must-do cruise. From the comfort and safety of the boat, you will get up close and personal to hippos and crocodiles with a professional guide and skipper. On your tour you will get the best views of the dunes, mangroves and oyster banks. The cruise will make frequent stops for you to take in the surroundings and learn about this unique environment.
- 2-hour boat cruise
- Guide and skipper
- Food and drinks
- Children (12 and under): reduced
1 McKenzie Street, St Lucia, Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa
You will meet at the Sunset Jetty on the right side after you have crossed the bridge into St Lucia, next to PEP stores and at the corner where you will find Dolphin supermarket.
- Please be sure to arrive prior to the departure time
- There are no refunds for late arrivals or no-shows
- Please be at the departure point at least 20 minutes prior to the start time
- There are snacks and beverages available for purchase on board
- Dress code: comfortable and warm clothing
- Recommended to bring binoculars
- This tour is weather dependent
- Operates on rainy days: accommodates passengers in the lower level only
- Does not operate if there is gale force winds
- Operates daily
- Departure times: 11.00am, 1.00pm and 3.00pm
Come and discover the awe-inspiring beauty and serenity of the Pilanesberg National Park. You will e...
You get a pick-up from your hotel to start this interesting and exciting this Pretoria, Johannesburg...
The cradle of human kind is one of the eighth south African Heritage ,is the worlds richest hominin ...
DAY@1 Johannesburg,South Africa The usual Morning usually start around 6:00am where your Driver Guid...
Discover the colour, energy, and history of vibrant Soweto during this Johannesburg bike tour. As yo...
Home to the Rainbow Nation, this fast-paced city combines the best of the new South Africa with the ...