- Get a unique perspective of Pilanesberg National Park
- Enjoy an English breakfast and some bubbly after landing
- Take in the panoramic views and spot a giraffe from up high
- Drive in an open safari vehicle into the middle of the park before taking off high in the sky
Don't miss this once-in-a-lifetime experience to take a hot air balloon safari and get unparalleled views of Pilanesberg National Park. You will start with a transfer to the heart of the park with a professional guide in an open safari vehicle. At the launch site the guests will be met by the pilot and crew, who will proceed to give a briefing. Next you will embark on an unforgettable experience that is undoubtedly be the finest way of viewing the inhabitants of the Pilanesberg National Park. On landing, you will be served with sparkling wine and orange juice in celebration of the flight. The field guide will then escort the group through the Pilanesberg National Park to a private lodge, where a full English breakfast will be enjoyed. Each guest will receive a first flight certificate signed by the pilot.
- 1-hour flight in a hot air balloon
- Sparkling wine and orange juice
- English breakfast
You will be picked up from Bakubung Gate.
- Subject to availability and weather conditions
- Minimum of 4 people is required for the flight to take place
- Dress code:
- Warm outdoor clothing, neutral colors and comfortable walking shoes.
- The early morning transfer into the park is cold year round, therefore please bring jacket/jersey
- In winter (May-August) beanies/scarf and gloves are also recommended
- It is suggested to bring your own camera and binoculars
- Guests wanting to follow only (not fly) can be accommodated on request
- Minimum passenger height: 1.2 m
- Operates daily at 4.00am
- Does not operate New Years Day
On your tour you will have a full day to explore Johanessburg and Soweto with a visit to the histori...
Enjoy this exciting full day Pretoria, Johannesburg, Soweto and Apartheid tour. Ont his tour you wil...
Visit the Cradle of Humankind in Johannesburg. The Cradle of Humankind is about 47,000 hectares and ...
Come and discover the awe-inspiring beauty and serenity of the Pilanesberg National Park. You will e...
You get a pick-up from your hotel to start this interesting and exciting this Pretoria, Johannesburg...
The cradle of human kind is one of the eighth south African Heritage ,is the worlds richest hominin ...