From a converted warehouse to the Ubuntu Kraal, this beer tasting tour will take you on a brewery tour in midtown Johannesburg, known for good food and local brews, through to Soweto, where you will be introduced to a unique and distinctively crafter township beers. This is a great way to be introduced to the locals and to experience the magic of South Africa.
Johannesburg and Soweto brewery tour
- Visit Soweto Brewing Company and Mad Giant Brewery
- Enjoy beer tastings with delicious local flavors
- Perfect for beer lovers
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Driver guide
- Additional food and drinks
- Child (2-11 years)
Pick-up from your hotels in Johannesburg, South Africa
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Please contact the local operator 48 hours before departure to confirm your pick-up location and time
- Children up to the age of 3 years are required to sit in a car seat which is subject to availability at the time of booking, but parents are welcome to bring their own car seats
- No kids under 2 years allowed in this tour
- Monday - Friday at 1.00pm