Sci-Bono is an amazing space where science, math, and technology are explained in a visual and interactive way so that you can learn and participate in an interesting and dynamic way. This center offers a variety of events for the general public related to science and technology that is especially perfect for school field trips to keep things educational and fun. As a non-profit company funded by the Gauteng Department of Education and donation from donors in the private and public centers, the mission of this center is to educate you in the most innovative and fun way. On top of that, it is located in the up-and-coming precinct of Newtown in Johannesburg, so after visiting this place, you can have fun around the area and explore more of this hip suburb.
Johannesburg Sci-Bono Discovery Centre
- Learn about science, math, and technology in a fun and interactive way
- Perfect for families or school field trips
- Located in the up-and-coming precinct of Newtown in Johannesburg
- Roundtrip transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Additional exhibitions
Pick-up from your hotel in Johannesburg, South Africa
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Please contact the local operator at least 24 hours before departure to confirm your pick-up location and time
- Weekdays: 09.00am - 4.30pm
- Weekends and public holidays: 09.00am - 2.30pm