- Take an adventure on a quad bike in search of wildlife
- Go off the beaten track to get your adrenaline pumping
- Enjoy a professional guide to give you the ins and outs of the nature around you
On your quad biking adventure from Sun City you will go and search for adventure and wildlife on one of a four wheeler, encountering natural obstacles en-route. First, you will be picked up from the Sun City Welcome Center and transferred to Letsatsing Game Reserve. On arrival you will be met by your trail guide who will welcome you and provide information on the safety procedures. After the safety briefing, you will go on the practice course for about five minutes to warm up and ensure that you are comfortable before departing on your nature trail. Soon the African air will be whipping through you hair as you scoot over the dust.
- 1-hour quad bike rental
- Professional guide
- Protective gear for head & eyes
- Children: reduced
Sun City Resort, South Africa
You will meet at the Welcome Center at the Sun City Resort.
- Minimum age: 5 years old
- There are no weather restrictions
- Dress code: wear suitable clothing for an outdoor adventure as well as comfortable closed shoes such as running shoes, sneakers or boots (no sandals)
- Recommended to bring your own camera and sunscreen
- Unaccompanied minors (under 18 years) must have a parent/legal guardian must sign forms on the minors' behalf before departure
- Children 5-7 years must be accompanied by an adult on the quad bike
- Operates twice daily: 11.00am; 2.00pm
On your tour you will have a full day to explore Johanessburg and Soweto with a visit to the histori...
Enjoy this exciting full day Pretoria, Johannesburg, Soweto and Apartheid tour. Ont his tour you wil...
Visit the Cradle of Humankind in Johannesburg. The Cradle of Humankind is about 47,000 hectares and ...
Come and discover the awe-inspiring beauty and serenity of the Pilanesberg National Park. You will e...
You get a pick-up from your hotel to start this interesting and exciting this Pretoria, Johannesburg...
The cradle of human kind is one of the eighth south African Heritage ,is the worlds richest hominin ...