Enjoy this full-day Nuwara Eliya tour from Kandy. Once you are picked up from your hotel, you will go to Nuwara Eliya. En route, you will stop at the tea plantations tea factory and waterfall, where you will enjoy a tour. Your final destination is Nuwara Eliya, a city above 1868 meters above sea level. During the British colonial era, it was called little England during the British colonial era. After the tour, you will enjoy lunch in the city and return to your hotel.
Excursions & day trips
Full-day Nuwara Eliya tour from Kandy
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 10 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- See the beautiful waterfall away from the city
- Enjoy breathtaking views in the countryside
- Visit a tea factory and see the busy tea plucking ladies in their colorful outfits
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Lunch and water
- Children (age 3-11)
- Infants (age 0-2): free admission
Pick-up from your hotels in Kandy and Peradeniya. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
What to remember
- It is recommended to wear hiking shoes, a jacket, sunglasses, a hat, and a bottle of water
- You will need to present a valid ID or a copy of your passport
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
- Please note that breakfast is not included on this trip. It is advised that you eat breakfast before you are being picked up or pack some food to eat en route
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 5 minutes before the pickup time
Aitken Spence Travels
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.