Kiev-Pechersk Lavra private walking tour
- Explore mysterious Lavra Caves where the relics of the Saints are kept
- Admire majestic Dormition Cathedral and Lavra Bell tower
- Learn the most interesting facts from the centuries-old history of the monastery
Visit the maybe most iconic attraction in Kiev - the UNESCO-listed Kiev-Pechersk Lavra on an informative 2-hour walking tour. With your expert local guide, you will wander through the cobblestone streets of this famous monastery, uncovering the secrets of the past and admiring the architectural ensemble.
You will discover such beautiful and important sights as the Dormition Cathedral, the Gate Church of the Trinity and the impressive Lavra Bell tower. Moreover, you will admire stunning panorama of Kiev from the observation deck.
The highlight of the tour is a visit of mysterious Lavra Caves – unique underground labyrinths, where you will discover the relics of the Saints. You will learn about the appearance of the caves on the Kiev hills and find out amazing facts from their history.
Taking a guided tour of Kiev-Pechersk Lavra is a great opportunity to get the maximum useful information and see the major sights of this famous Kiev attraction.
In your free time after the tour, you may visit some interesting museums, like the Museum of Micro miniatures or the Museum of the Historical Treasures, situated in Lavra.
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Admission tickets to Kiev-Pechersk Lavra
- Gratuities (optional)
- Admition tickets for optional visit of the Museum of Microminiatures etc.
вул. Хрещатик, 22, Kyiv, Ukraine, 02000
Hotel pick-up from centrally located Kiev hotels
- Please note: we'll visit churches, you have to respect a dress code - shoulders and knees must be covered
- Women should have a kerchief or a scarf to cover the head
- Daily at 10.00am, 11.00am, 12.00pm, 1.00pm and 2.00pm
Discover the most interesting attractions of the central part of Kiev on the 3-hour private walking ...
Travel to the incredible Tunnel of Love in Klevan’ and admire this beautiful and romantic place. Don...
Visit one of the most remarkable and popular museums of Kiev, the National Museum of the Ukrainian H...
Discover the most interesting and significant facts about the history of the Jewish community in Kie...
Explore the residence of the ex-president of Ukraine Victor Yanukovych in Mezhyhirya, which is one o...
Travel to the Strategic Missile Forces Base near Pervomaysk that used to be a secret military object...