Kiev private sightseeing tour
- Explore the ancient part of Kiev and learn some facts from the city's history
- Step back in time as you walk through the Golden Gates and St. Sophia Cathedral
- Admire the gorgeous St. Andrew’s Church, built in the Baroque style
Enjoy a private 3-hour tour of Kiev with an expert local guide and discover all the main attractions of the city.
This tour is ideal for the first-time visitors as it gives you a complete overview of the city’s main attractions. Being a city with a centuries-long history, Kiev harmoniously combines the antique landmarks with modern buildings and picturesque parks. Your friendly local guide will be glad to customize the itinerary according to your wishes.
You will discover all the must-see Kiev sights, including the Golden Gates, the UNESCO-listed St. Sofia Cathedral, an elegant building of the National Opera House and impressive University of T. Shevchenko. Then, you’ll discover the magnificent St. Volodymyr’s Cathedral, where the relics of St. Barbara are kept.
Moreover, you will admire an outstanding panorama of the Dnieper River and Kiev bridges from the observation deck in the Kreschatyi Park. Then you will see a colorful Andreevsky Descent, feel its bohemian atmosphere and discover intriguing facts about the famous people who lived there.
In the end, you will walk through the vibrant center of the city – Kreschatik Street. Your guide will recommend you the best cafes and restaurants that you may visit in your free time after this fascinating tour.
- Professional guide service
- Transportation services along the route
- Pick-up service from the hotel
- Gratuities (optional)
Hotel pick-up is included. Please indicate the name and address of your hotel at the time of booking.
- The tour is available in English, Italian, French, Spanish, German and Russian
- Tour is a private group tour, available for groups of 1-3 people
- The prices are per group
- Tour is available daily every hour from 10.00am to 5.00pm
- Please, contact the local service provider before travel to verify the pick-up time
Discover the most interesting attractions of the central part of Kiev on the 3-hour private walking ...
Travel to the incredible Tunnel of Love in Klevan’ and admire this beautiful and romantic place. Don...
Visit one of the most remarkable and popular museums of Kiev, the National Museum of the Ukrainian H...
Discover the most interesting and significant facts about the history of the Jewish community in Kie...
Explore the residence of the ex-president of Ukraine Victor Yanukovych in Mezhyhirya, which is one o...
Travel to the Strategic Missile Forces Base near Pervomaysk that used to be a secret military object...