Carrauntoohil guided tour
- Hike Ireland’s highest mountain and gaze out upon spectacular landscapes
- Learn about local myths and legends
- Enjoy lunch overlooking the stunning views of the Lakes of Killarney
Hike to the top of Ireland's highest mountain on this spectacular guided tour of Carrauntoohil. Discover the beautiful, wild and untouched landscapes of Ireland.
After a safety briefing you will begin your ascent. Carrauntohil is an impressive pyramid-shaped mountain that soars 1040 metres into the Killarney skyline and sits high upon its throne, the MacGillyCuddy's Reeks. It offers striking views of steep gullies, glaciated formed lakes and knife-edge ridges that have been carved out and shaped by nature’s delicate hands. Discover paradise on Ireland's summit with the help of a professional tour guide.
- Professional and experienced guide
- Photos along the way
- Any activities/services not listed on itinerary
Cronin’s Yard, Mealis, Beaufort,, Killarney, Co. Kerry.
- Participants should be in a very good state of health
- Rain jacket/trousers
- Walking boots/shoes
- Rucksack or appropriate bag for carrying food/clothing
- Suitable hiking clothing e.g. fleece, hat, gloves
- No cotton t-shirts or jeans as these items will hold water and may accelerate chances of hypothermia
- Spare clothes and shoes for after activity
- Warm drink and water (1 litre approx)
- Food e.g. lunch, snacks, etc.
Escape the city on this half day trip from Dublin. Stopping first at the grounds of Malahide Castle ...
This half-day tour takes you on a discovery of Dublin's northern coastline. You'll first journey to ...
The National Wax Museum Plus Dublin has a variety of activities, designed to accommodate and enterta...
Your first stop is the Harland and Wolff shipyard, where the Titanic Museum is located. The Museum i...
Discover the magic of the city that was once the world capital of whiskey making. Your tour will beg...
The DoDublin card gives you the freedom to travel around Dublin and sightsee with ease. Valid for 72...