Killarney kayaking tour at Ross Castle
- Discover the Lakes of Killarney by kayak
- Learn about the history of Ross Castle
- Gaze out upon spectacular scenery and experience nature close at hand
Discover the hidden beauty of the Lakes of Killarney with a gentle kayak adventure exploring the incredible history of Ross Castle and experiencing the lakes unique wild nature.
This mesmerizing kayak tour is the best way to experience the Lakes of Killarney and offers you a really unique insight into the historical importance of Ross Castle. You will also delve into how its surrounding landscape was formed and observe its beautiful nature close at hand.
- Professional and experienced guide
- Wetsuit & buoyancy aid
- Kayak equipment (Double sit on top Kayaks)
- Photos of your tour
- Any activities/services not listed on itinerary
Ross Castle Car Park, Ross Road, Killarney
- Pair of trainers you don’t mind getting wet
- Swim wear to use underneath wetsuit
- No cotton clothing to be worn as these items of clothing will hold water and may accelerate chances of hypothermia
- Towel, spare clothes and shoes for after activity
- Food and water e.g. snacks, water (1 litre approximately)
Explore the world famous Dingle town and Slea Head on this amazing self-guided cycling tour of the s...
This is a chance for Star Wars fans to experience up close the setting of The Force Awakens on this ...
Discover the Skellig Experience Centre on this day tour where you can see many aspects of this drama...
On this magical tour of the Ring of Kerry you will experience a unique and breathtaking self-guided...
Head off the beaten track to experience the real beauty of this world renowned destination.Considere...
Discover the mesmerzising Valentia Island, Ireland's most westerly and spectacular points that sits ...