Killarney kayaking tour – Innisfallen Island
- Explore the abbey ruins on Innisfallen Island
- Discover the lakes hidden secrets
- Learn about local myths and legends
- Gaze out upon spectacular scenery
- Experience nature close at hand
Set in the heart of Ireland's largest national park, this kayak adventure on the Lakes of Killarney will let you experience the unique beauty of Innisfallen Island and its rich history and wildlife diversity.
With every turn your heart will be captured with dramatic scenery of mountains that rise from the lakes shores, majestic ancient woodlands and crystal clear waters, as you journey out towards the spellbinding Innisfallen Island, home to a 6th Century Abbey and wild Sika deer. You will discover the island and lakes many hidden secrets of past and present before making our way back towards Ross Castle. An adventure experience not to be missed!!
- Professional and experienced guide
- Wetsuit and buoyancy aid
- Kayak equipment (double sit on top kayaks)
- Photos of your tour
- Any activities/services not listed on itinerary
Ross Castle Car Park, Ross Road, Killarney
- Bring a pair of trainers you don’t mind getting wet
- Swimwear to use underneath wetsuit
- No cotton clothing to be worn as these items of clothing will hold water and may accelerate chances of hypothermia
- Towel, spare clothes and shoes for after activity
- Food and water e.g. snacks, water (1 litre approximately)
Explore the world famous Dingle town and Slea Head on this amazing self-guided cycling tour of the s...
This is a chance for Star Wars fans to experience up close the setting of The Force Awakens on this ...
Discover the Skellig Experience Centre on this day tour where you can see many aspects of this drama...
On this magical tour of the Ring of Kerry you will experience a unique and breathtaking self-guided...
Head off the beaten track to experience the real beauty of this world renowned destination.Considere...
Discover the mesmerzising Valentia Island, Ireland's most westerly and spectacular points that sits ...