Killarney National Park cycling tour
- Experience Killarney National Park
- Visit the 15th Century Muckross Abbey
- Learn about local myths and legends
- Explore ancient woodlands and Torc Waterfall
- Stunning views of the Lakes of Killarney
Explore Killarney National Park with our amazing guided Killarney cycling tour, where you will get to experience the real beauty of Ireland’s largest and most spectacular destination.
You will be taken on a magical journey through Killarney National Park's most beautiful and iconic locations. Enjoy the tranquility of Ireland’s largest National Park which surrounds Killarney town, and as you delve further inland, you will encounter majestic waterfalls that flow into the glacier shaped lakes of Killarney for an experience you will never forget.
- Professional and experienced guide
- Bicycle hire
- Helmet and lock
- Photos of your tour
- Free Map Guide
- Any activities/services not listed on itinerary
Discover Ireland Centre, Beech Road, Killarney, Co. Kerry
- A pair of suitable cycling shoes
- Rain jacket/trousers
- A warm fleece
- Hat and gloves
- Food and water e.g. snacks, water (1 litre approximately)
- Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time
Come with us on a one-day trip that leaves from Dublin daily and brings you to the very South of Ire...
This half-day tour takes you on a discovery of Dublin's northern coastline. You'll first journey to ...
Save time and money with the Airlink Express bus. Seamless transfers directly between Terminals 1 an...
This lively evening tour around the heart of Dublin City, delivered by an entertaining local guide w...
Immerse yourself in nature by hiking on the charming Howth Peninsula, a treasure of the Dublin Bay U...
The Dead Interesting tour gives an alternative view of the varied heritage that Ireland’s largest ce...