Killarney National Park cycling tour
- Experience Killarney National Park
- Visit the 15th Century Muckross Abbey
- Learn about local myths and legends
- Explore ancient woodlands and Torc Waterfall
- Stunning views of the Lakes of Killarney
Explore Killarney National Park with our amazing guided Killarney cycling tour, where you will get to experience the real beauty of Ireland’s largest and most spectacular destination.
You will be taken on a magical journey through Killarney National Park's most beautiful and iconic locations. Enjoy the tranquility of Ireland’s largest National Park which surrounds Killarney town, and as you delve further inland, you will encounter majestic waterfalls that flow into the glacier shaped lakes of Killarney for an experience you will never forget.
- Professional and experienced guide
- Bicycle hire
- Helmet and lock
- Photos of your tour
- Free Map Guide
- Any activities/services not listed on itinerary
Discover Ireland Centre, Beech Road, Killarney, Co. Kerry
- A pair of suitable cycling shoes
- Rain jacket/trousers
- A warm fleece
- Hat and gloves
- Food and water e.g. snacks, water (1 litre approximately)
- Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time
Hike to the top of Ireland's highest mountain on this spectacular guided tour of Carrauntoohil. Disc...
Set in the heart of Ireland's largest national park, this kayak adventure on the Lakes of Killarney ...
Discover the hidden beauty of the Lakes of Killarney with a gentle kayak adventure exploring the inc...
The Dingle peninsula is a dramatic and beautiful region that is littered with archaeological wonders...
Head off the beaten track to experience the real beauty of this world renowned destination.Considere...
Lough Melvin is an exceptional example of a unique type of freshwater lake increasingly rare in Irel...