- Explore the Skellig Islands by an eco-friendly boat
- Learn about the Islands' incredible history
- Discover their unique wildlife
This tour is your chance to experience the famous Skellig Islands up close on a unique eco boat tour.
Your tour experience commences in Portmagee, which is the gateway to the Skellig Islands. We will take you on an eco boat tour that circles both Islands and brings you right up close to Skellig Michael and Skellig Beag, so you get to experience their unique magical setting on the very edge of the World, the incredible wildlife, learn about the Monks that lived on the largest of the Skellig Islands from the 6th-12th Century and experience the story of how some of Hollywood’s biggest stars showed up in this tiny coastal setting.
- Professional and experienced guide
- Skellig Island Eco Boat Tour (Island Circle Tour)
- Photos of your tour experience
- Skellig Island Boat Tour (Landing option)
- Any activities/services not listed on itinerary
Portmagee Pier, Portmagee, Co. Kerry
- A pair of suitable trainers/walking boots
- Rain jacket/trousers
- Warm fleece
- Hat and gloves
- Food and water e.g. snacks, water (1 litre approx)
Set in the heart of Ireland's largest national park, this kayak adventure on the Lakes of Killarney ...
Explore Killarney National Park with our amazing guided Killarney cycling tour, where you will get t...
Explore the world famous Dingle town and Slea Head on this amazing self-guided cycling tour of the s...
Discover the Skellig Experience Centre on this day tour where you can see many aspects of this drama...
Head off the beaten track to experience the real beauty of this world renowned destination.Considere...
Discover the mesmerzising Valentia Island, Ireland's most westerly and spectacular points that sits ...