Surfing experience and Dingle day tour
- Discover the waves off the beautiful golden Inch beach
- Visit the town of Dingle
- Take in views from Aghadoe overlooking the Lakes of Killarney
On this exhilarating surfing experience, you'll depart Killarney and your first stop-off will be at Inch beach, famous for being the place where you will catch a wild Atlantic wave. Afterward catching a few waves. you will also take in the mesmerizing views of Dingle Bay.
Your guide will take you to Dingle where you can have lunch and take the opportunity to explore its colourful streets with vibrant cafes, bars and shops. In the afternoon, we make our way back to Killarney via Annascaul, the home of Tom Crean, and our final stop at Aghadoe, which offers mesmerizing views of the Lakes of Killarney.
- Professional and experienced guide
- Surfing Adventure
- Bus transfer from and to Killarney
- Photos of your tour
- Any activities/services not listed on itinerary
Discover Ireland Centre, Beech Road, Killarney, Co. Kerry.
- Swimwear to use underneath wetsuit
- No cotton clothing to be worn as these items of clothing will hold water and may accelerate chances of hypothermia
- Towel, spare clothes and shoes for after activity
- Food and water e.g. snacks, water (1 litre approximately)
Escape the city on this half day trip from Dublin. Stopping first at the grounds of Malahide Castle ...
This half-day tour takes you on a discovery of Dublin's northern coastline. You'll first journey to ...
The National Wax Museum Plus Dublin has a variety of activities, designed to accommodate and enterta...
Your first stop is the Harland and Wolff shipyard, where the Titanic Museum is located. The Museum i...
Discover the magic of the city that was once the world capital of whiskey making. Your tour will beg...
The DoDublin card gives you the freedom to travel around Dublin and sightsee with ease. Valid for 72...