Valentia Island tour
- Discover the majestic Valentia Island on foot
- Cast your eyes over the wondrous Skellig Islands
- Experience breathtaking scenery
Discover the mesmerzising Valentia Island, Ireland's most westerly and spectacular points that sits right on the edge of the wild Atlantic Ocean.
Take a discover tour of the majestic Valentia Island where we will unearth one of Ireland’s most westerly points and home of the first transatlantic telegraph cable. The island is renowned for its great beauty, ecological wonders and historical importance with many spectacular viewing points. Now that is something different!
- Professional and experienced guide
- Bus transfer from and to Portmagee
- Valentia Island tour
- Photos of your tour
- Any activities/services not listed on itinerary
Portmagee Car Park, Portmagee, County Kerry, Ireland
- A pair of suitable trainers/walking boots
- Rain jacket/trousers
- Warm fleece
- Hat and gloves
- Food and water e.g. snacks, water (1 litre approx)
Explore the world famous Dingle town and Slea Head on this amazing self-guided cycling tour of the s...
Explore the world-famous Slea Head with an amazing self-guided cycling tour of the spectacular penin...
This is a chance for Star Wars fans to experience up close the setting of The Force Awakens on this ...
Discover the Skellig Experience Centre on this day tour where you can see many aspects of this drama...
On this magical tour of the Ring of Kerry you will experience a unique and breathtaking self-guided...
Head off the beaten track to experience the real beauty of this world renowned destination.Considere...