Walk across Fort Kochi where you will discover the real beauty of the place and get to know why it has attracted travelers from around the world. Hear enthralling stories about the explorers and the fascinating journeys that they undertook to reach this coastline. Perceive how the spice trade has influenced not just the culture of this place but also the local cuisine. All this and more in what is possibly one of the most interesting port towns in the East.
Spice trail in Fort Kochi
- Walk along Fort Kochi
- Learn about how the spice trade has influenced the culture and the local cuisine
- Enjoy delicious local food
- Air-conditioned transport
- An expert tour companion
- Bottled water
- Refreshments and takeaways
- Pick-up from and drop-off to your hotel in Kochi
- All applicable taxes
- Child (6-12 years)
Pick-up from your hotel in Kochi. The pick-up is only from city hotels (within 10km) and if guests wish to be picked up in the outskirts there will be a supplement to be paid on site.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Children below 6 years old are not allowed to join this tour
- Comfortable clothing is suggested
- Bring your own water bottle, sunglasses, and caps
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with our local partner. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- There are two sessions available: Morning session at 8.30 am and evening session at 4.30pm