In this tour, start early in the morning by immersing yourself on a beach of fishermen where you can watch them catch fresh fishes to bring an auction. En route, visit a workshop of coconut fiber, and then continue to a lovely farm established in the backwater. Breakfast served to you will give you energy for your next part of the tour, which is a bike ride through the local countryside. After 2 km, you will arrive at the edge of the river where you will take a canoe to reach the other shore. After cycling for another 4km, you will reach the fish market. You will learn about the life and activities around the market, which will give you a good overview of how the economy is governed in the community. You will cycle again for a further 7 km before returning to the farm.
Sunrise beach bike tour in Kochi
- Immersion in Kerala's life and culture
- Bike tour in Kochi following the beach route
- Visit a workshop of coconut fiber, and continue to a farm established in the backwater
- Return transport in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Private tour
- English-speaking local guide
- Tips (optional)
- Child (12-17 years)
Pick-up from your hotel in Kochi. The pick-up is only from city hotels (within 10km) and if guests wish to be picked up in the outskirts there will be a supplement to be paid on site.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Children below 12 years old are not allowed to join this tour
- Comfortable clothing is suggested
- Bring your own water bottle, sunglasses, and caps
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with our local partner. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Pick-up starts from 5.30am