On this trail tour, you will get the opportunity to understand and appreciate the evolution of Cochin through the history of the Cochin Royal Family. Through a series of anecdotes, you will learn about their origins, the rise and fall in their fortunes under the Europeans, before their eventual merger with the Indian Union. Depending upon the availability and schedule of the Royal family, you may get a chance to sip of a cup of tea with present-day Royal family member(s). It's a rare opportunity that should not be missed!
The Royal Heritage trail of Kochi
- Discover the evolution of Cochin through the history of the Cochin Royal Family
- Learn about the origins, the rise and fall in their fortunes under the Europeans
- Get a chance to sip of a cup of tea with present-day Royal family member(s), if you're lucky
- Return transport in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Private tour
- English-speaking local guide
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Child (6-11 years)
Pick-up from your hotel in Kochi. The pick-up is only from city hotels (within 10km) and if guests wish to be picked up in the outskirts there will be a supplement to be paid on site.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Children below 6 years old are not allowed to join this tour
- Comfortable clothing is suggested
- Bring your own water bottle, sunglasses, and caps
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with our local partner. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Daily except Mondays
- Pick-up starts at 9.30am