Bengal is a foodie’s paradise and more so Kolkata, where various adventurers have left their gastronomical imprints. Guests are taken through an experience that will not be easy to forget, which includes a walk through the market to get to know more about the ingredients needed to make authentic Bengali food. After that, there will be a cooking demonstration by either a regular housewife or by the owners of the finest restaurants in the city. Lately, guests will enjoy Bengali desserts to leave an even sweeter end to the tour.
Bengali cooking experience
- Visit a local market to know more about how to make authentic Bengali food
- Enjoy a cooking demonstration by a local restauranteur or housewife
- End the tour by enjoying local Bengali sweets
- Local guide
- Chef-made meals
- A meal with a local family
- Pick-up to and from your hotel
- All applicable taxes
- Children (6-12 years)
Pick-up from your hotel in Kolkota. The pick-up is only from city hotels (within 10km) and if guests wish to be picked up in the outskirts there will be a supplement to be paid on site.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Children below 6 years old are not allowed to join this tour
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with our local partner. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Pick up starts from 12.30 pm