Kolkata has witnessed many people from all walks of life in its past making it a great melting pot of cultures. Let's check out why Chinese breakfast still rules Tiretta Bazar, where the Parsis are dwindling in numbers with each passing day and how the Armenians gave the city its oldest surviving Christian church while we pass the Anglo-Indians, the Muslims, the Marwaris, the Biharis and many more.
Walking tour in Kolkata + food tasting
- Try the Chinese breakfast at Tiretta Bazar
- Visit the oldest surviving Christian church in Kolkota
- Enjoy a melting pot of culture with all people from all walks of life
- Local guide
- Food sampling
- Pick-up to and from your hotel
- All applicable taxes
- Children (6-12 years)
Pick-up from your hotel in Kolkota. The pick-up is only from city hotels (within 10km) and if guests wish to be picked up in the outskirts there will be a supplement to be paid on site.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Children below 6 years old are not allowed to join this tour
- This tour requires a lot of walking so guest must be fit
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with our local partner. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Pick up starts from 7 am