Discover one of the most important pilgrimage places in Poland on this private tour. Have your driver pick you up from your hotel and go on a journey to visit the Jasna Gora monastery where you will admire the famed ‘Black Madonna’ painting. See the Chapel of the Miraculous Image and the monastery's Basilica. Your friendly, English-speaking guide will let you in on the history behind the sacred place and the famous painting. After the tour, hop back in the car to enjoy a hassle-free ride back to your hotel.
History & heritage tours
Black Madonna in Czestochowa private tour from Krakow
Language: English , Polish
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 7 hours
Do this because
- Includes all entrance tickets so that you can book everything together
- Rest your legs and tour the area aboard a comfortable bus
- All taxes, surcharges and fees included avoiding last-minute surprises
- Roundtrip transportation to your hotel included making travel easier
What to expect
- Entrance fees
- Private transportation
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Private tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
What's not included
- Food and drinks
Your private driver will pick you up from your hotel. Please, indicate the name and address of your hotel at check-out.
What to remember
- This tour picks you up at your hotel. Please, provide your hotel information at check-out
- On the day of your trip, wait in front of the hotel for your driver to find you
- You can pick a starting time between 7.00am and 9.30am. Please provide your desired departure time at check out
- You can choose your pick-up time between 7.00am to 9.30am
- Please indicate at check-out what your preferred pick-up time is
Welcome in Cracow
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.