Krakow Card - free museums, attractions and public transport
- Discover Krakow with the comfortable Krakow Card
- See all the most interesting spots in Krakow
- Visit the great museums in the city free of charge
- Take advantage to use public transport free of charge
Travel through Krakow with just one card in your pocket that gives you the possibility to see all the most interesting places in an easy way. Your Krakow Card grants you free admission to up to 30 museums and free public transport in Krakow! It’s really the best way to visit the city!
You can choose between a 2-day or 3-day-card. Enjoy the best city attractions and visit the most important museums such as: Oscar Schindler's Factory, Eagle Pharmacy, Underground Main Market Square Museum, Traditional Krakow's Bourgeois House, hillarious St. Mary’s Basilica and more. The full list of museums will be attached to your Krakow Card.
- Entrance to over 30 Krakow Museums & attractions free of charge for 2 or 3 days, depending on the choosen duration
- Free use pf the public transport during the validity of the card
- Hotel pick-ups
- Guided tours
- Children up to 4 years: free
Please pick up your Krakow Card showing your voucher at one of the following pick-up points
Discover Cracow Tourist Informations at 8 Szczepański Square /
Info Krakow Tourist Information Point at Balice Airport /
Info Krakow Tourist Information Point at 7 Jozefa Street
- The Card is valid on city buses and trams day and night
- The last admission to the exhibitions is usually 90 minutes before the closing time of the museums
- Please note that on Mondays some of the museums are closed
- Please also note: due to the temporary renovations work in St. Mary’s Basilica the sightseeing won’t be possible from 1st of September till 31st of October 2018
The card is valid for 2 or 3 consecutive days. You can activate your card before or on the date you have choosen during the purchase. The day will be filled in when you collect it.
This is the perfect tour for first-timers in Krakow! It is essential and includes all the most impor...
Forget for a time about your life here and now – enter Krakow as it was more than 70 years ago! Hear...
Start with transportation from Krakow to the park in a comfortable and air-conditioned car. Once ins...
Explore one of the most important attractions in Poland - the ancient Wieliczka Salt Mine near Krako...
Go on a journey through the vodka culture of Poland on a 3–hour tasting tour in Krakow, and visit 4 ...
During the tour through the Mine - one of the oldest salt mines in Europe - you will see underground...