Krakow Main Market Square guided tour in small group
- Enjoy a walk in small group lead by a professional local guide
- Hear the most interesting facts about the history and culture fo Krakow
- Be fascinated by breathtaking stories and legends
Enter into the heart of Krakow. Learn more about one of the biggest and most beautiful squares in Europe - the cultural and commercial center of the city, which witnessed the most important historical events in Poland. During this 1-hour tour you will be told about interesting facts which created current Krakow, as well as legends and curiocities you won't find in any guidebook. The Krakow Market Square holds dozens of mysteries! Discover iron instruments of torture nearby the St.Mary Basilica or the original level of the first medieval square. Listen to the St.Mary's Trampet Call and explain why this unique melody is not complete. Don't hesistate and join this small group tour!
- Guided tour in English around the Main Market Square
- Infant (0-5 years): free
- Child (6-15 years): reduced
- Student (16-24 years): reduced
- Senior(over 65 years): reduced
- For the reductions, please show a valid student's card or ID
Discover Cracow Point, plac Szczepański 8, Krakow
- This tour is in English
- Every day at 2:45pm
- From September 1st to October 31st 2018 at 8:30am
This is the perfect tour for first-timers in Krakow! It is essential and includes all the most impor...
Forget for a time about your life here and now – enter Krakow as it was more than 70 years ago! Hear...
Start with transportation from Krakow to the park in a comfortable and air-conditioned car. Once ins...
Explore one of the most important attractions in Poland - the ancient Wieliczka Salt Mine near Krako...
Go on a journey through the vodka culture of Poland on a 3–hour tasting tour in Krakow, and visit 4 ...
During the tour through the Mine - one of the oldest salt mines in Europe - you will see underground...