Krakow Main Market Square guided tour in small group
- Enjoy a walk in small group lead by a professional local guide
- Hear the most interesting facts about the history and culture fo Krakow
- Be fascinated by breathtaking stories and legends
Enter into the heart of Krakow. Learn more about one of the biggest and most beautiful squares in Europe - the cultural and commercial center of the city, which witnessed the most important historical events in Poland. During this 1-hour tour you will be told about interesting facts which created current Krakow, as well as legends and curiocities you won't find in any guidebook. The Krakow Market Square holds dozens of mysteries! Discover iron instruments of torture nearby the St.Mary Basilica or the original level of the first medieval square. Listen to the St.Mary's Trampet Call and explain why this unique melody is not complete. Don't hesistate and join this small group tour!
- Guided tour in English around the Main Market Square
- Infant (0-5 years): free
- Child (6-15 years): reduced
- Student (16-24 years): reduced
- Senior(over 65 years): reduced
- For the reductions, please show a valid student's card or ID
Discover Cracow Point, plac Szczepański 8, Krakow
- This tour is in English
- Till the end of December 2018 at 5:30pm
The 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus tour of Krakow, that starts from the beautiful Wawel Castle, includin...
This is the perfect tour for first-timers in Krakow. Discover the most important sights of the city ...
Explore one of the most important attractions in Poland - the ancient Wieliczka Salt Mine near Krako...
Go on a journey through the vodka culture of Poland on a 3–hour tasting tour in Krakow, and visit 4 ...
This Miner's Route Tour is a unique experience for those who are looking for off-the-beaten-track ac...
Krakow reveals its romantic side at night, when the sun goes down and thousands of lights illuminate...