Super Saver Auschwitz Museum and Wieliczka Salt Mine tour in 2 days
- Visit the somber memorial at Auschwitz Birkenau with an expert guide
- Experience the renowned Wieliczka Salt Mine and marvel at the salt formations
- Save money with this tour that combines two of the most important attractions
- Choose between different languages
Explore two world-renowned monuments on a combo tour to the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp and Wieliczka Salt Mine in 2 consecutive days.
The first day you visit the Auschwitz-Birkenau complex that was established in 1940 and throughout the five years of its inglorious operation over 1.5 million Jews, Poles, Italians and Frenchman perished here. The prisoners of Auschwitz originated from every country in Europe.You will explore this infamous European memorial and see some of the prison barracks and learn about the prisoners in special exhibitions.
The second day you head underground at the Wieliczka Salt Mine and marvel at the salt formations, including the stunning Chapel of St Kinga. It’s the perfect way to discover two of Poland’s UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Local guide
- Entrances fees
- Transport from the meeting point to the Memorial and the Salt Mine and back
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Children (5-15 years): reduced
- Students (16-24 years, with ID): reduced
- Infants (0-4 years): free BUT you have to book a place for them
DiscoverCracow point at: 8 Szczepanski Square
2 minutes walk from Main Market Square
- This tour is a guided tour: the availability changes depending on the language
- The temperature in the mine is constant (about 14 degrees), and therefore it is recommended to bring warm clothing even in the summer. There are 800 steps on the way, including 380 right at the start
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes. Part of the route has wheelchair access, although prior booking is necessary. The price does not include fees for photography and filming. The service does not include a meal, so please bring a packed lunch
- Auschwitz Birkenau Museum: Breaks during the tour are no longer than 10 minutes. Eating and smoking, as well as taking photographs inside the buildings and acting in a loud manner are forbidden at the site. The service does not include a meal, so please bring a packed lunch
- The tour takes place on 2 consecutive days
- Tour in English in the morning: first day at around 6.45am/7:00am; second day around 9:00am
- Tour in English in the afternoon: first day between 12:00am and 3:00pm; second day at around 9:00am
- Tour in Spanish: first day between 12:00am and 3:00pm; second day at around 3:00/3:30pm
- Tour in Italian: first day between 12:00am and 3:00pm; second day at around 12:00am
This is the perfect tour for first-timers in Krakow. Discover the most important sights of the city ...
Explore one of the most important attractions in Poland - the ancient Wieliczka Salt Mine near Krako...
Go on a journey through the vodka culture of Poland on a 3–hour tasting tour in Krakow, and visit 4 ...
This Miner's Route Tour is a unique experience for those who are looking for off-the-beaten-track ac...
Krakow reveals its romantic side at night, when the sun goes down and thousands of lights illuminate...
On this complex one day tour, you will visit Auschwitz - Birkenau, and Wieliczka Salt Mine.Pay your ...