Wieliczka Salt Mine guided tour from Krakow with transfer by bus and pick-up
- Benefit from a comfortable hotel pick-up from many hotels in Krakow
- Visit the famous salt mine with an English-speaking guide
- Marvel at incredible underground landscapes of the UNESCO World Heritage Site
During the tour through the Mine - one of the oldest salt mines in Europe - you will see underground chambers hewn out in the salt rock, statues sculpted in salt and saline lakes. You'll walk along tunnels, stairs and footbridges of 2.5 km through 3 levels, down to 136 meters below the ground level, through chambers and passageways excavated in the 17th century.
Take home unforgettable memories from this UNESCO World Heritage Site!
- Pick-up from selected hotels in Krakow or a point near to your accommodation
- Transfer to the Salt Mine and back by bus
- Assistance of a English-speaking tour leader
- Entrance fee and guided tour at the salt mine
- Lunch (bring a packed lunch with you!)
Pick-up from selected hotels in Krakow or a point near to your accommodation
PLEASE CALL US at +4812 411 3609 at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled tour, between 8.00am and 4.00pm, in order to agree your pick-up time and place. The day of the tour, be at the meeting point at least 5 minutes before departure time
- Comfortable clothes and shoes suitable to conditions (inside temperature +12'C/+14'C (55'F)
- IMPORTANT: the maximum size of hand luggage cannot be larger than 29.7cm x 21cm. Larger backpacks, bags, suitcases should be left on coaches or taken to the luggage room located in the area of the entrance. Please note, our company is not responsible for items left on the bus.
- Price includes additionally services of the Mine guide and lift up
- Visitors walk down to the salt mine which is why the tour is not recommended to the people who have problems with walking or those who are claustrophobic.
This is the perfect tour for first-timers in Krakow! It is essential and includes all the most impor...
Forget for a time about your life here and now – enter Krakow as it was more than 70 years ago! Hear...
Start with transportation from Krakow to the park in a comfortable and air-conditioned car. Once ins...
Explore one of the most important attractions in Poland - the ancient Wieliczka Salt Mine near Krako...
Go on a journey through the vodka culture of Poland on a 3–hour tasting tour in Krakow, and visit 4 ...
Experience the beauty of Krakow on a private guided walking tour of the historic city center. Get to...