- Visit the famous medieval salt mine near Krakow
- Be fascinated by marvelous salt lakes and caves
- Learn more about the history of mining
- Follow an informative guided tour
Explore one of the most important attractions in Poland - the ancient Wieliczka Salt Mine near Krakow. Follow a half-day tour that includes not only a professional guided visit, but also entrance fees, pick-up service from centrally located hotels in Krakow, as well as drop-off and transport in a comfortable, air-conditionned minivan.
The Wieliczka Salt Mine is one of the oldest in the world, dating back to the 13th century. The unique underground complex of chambers and chapels, tunnels and sculptures, carved entirely in salt and offering surprising underground landscapes with lakes, has been included on the UNESCO World Heritage sites list.
You'll spend 2.5 hours at the mine, enough time to get to know all its wonders with a group of maximum 40 partecipants you join there, following a professional guide.
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Fuel surcharge and insurance
- Entrance fees
- Guaranteed skip-the-long advantage
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- WiFi access
- Food and drinks
- Tax for taking pictures (only 10 PLN / 2.5 EURO) to be payed cash on site
- Infants (0-4 years): free
- Children and youth (5-17 years): reduced
An English-speaking driver will pick you up outside the lobby of your central located hotel or accommodation in Krakow at the advised pick-up time
- Your voucher for the tour will not be accepted directly at the salt mine
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. The route includes over 800 stairs
- Not recommended for participants who become easily claustrophobic. There are some very narrow paths inside the salt mine and this may be difficult for some. Once you have begun the tour there is no possibility to shorten your visit or turn back
- Hand luggage should be of a reasonable size, and larger luggage should be left in the car
- Photography is allowed if a photo pass is purchased
- There is no minimum age to experience the activity, however, children should be capable of walking unassisted or be carried in baby slings or baby carriers. Baby strollers are not allowed underground.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Temperatures in Wieliczka Salt Mine are around 15ºC or 59ºF, it is recommended that you bring a jacket
- Tour in English: all year long every day at 9.50am and 3.50pm or 4:10pm
- Tour in German: from April to December every Friday at 11.30am
- Tour in Spanish: from April to December every Saturday at 11.30am
- Tour in Italian: from April to December every Sunday at 11.30am
- The travel to Wieliczka Salt Mine lasts approximately 30-40 minutes (one way)
- The guided tour in Wieliczka lasts 2.5 hours
- Duration of the whole trip circa 4.5 hours
Dictatour no es una gira habitual. ¡Retrocede en el tiempo! Caminando por las calles de Nowa Huta co...
Viaja a través de Cracovia con solo una tarjeta en el bolsillo que te da la posibilidad de ver todos...
El recorrido de 48 horas en autobús con paradas libres en Cracovia con el pase para museos y atracci...
¡Este es el tour perfecto para principiantes en Cracovia! Es esencial e incluye todos los sitios más...
Haga un viaje a través de la cultura del vodka de Polonia en un recorrido de cata de 3 horas en Crac...
Experimente la belleza de Cracovia en una visita privada guiada a pie por el centro histórico de la ...