- Escape to the picturesque Tatra Mountains
- Enjoy the Chocholowskie Thermal Pools
- Or walk and hike along fascinating paths
- Or move to the top of the Gubalowka with the funicular
Escape to the spectacular mountains outside of Krakow and choose among 3 amazing options how to pass your day. The Polish Tatra Mountains are only two hours away from the city. It's full of numerous attractions, spectacular views and cultural heritage.
Zakopane is the highest city in Poland and has been known for decades as the hub of winter sports. In the summer, the place is visited by thousands of tourists as it provides countless opportunities for mountain excursions, hiking and climbing in stunningly beautiful surroundings. Visitors to Zakopane can admire the examples of the unique architectural style typical for the region and its history.
You can choose between three options:
- Transfer + thermal baths: it's for who wants to realx in the beautiful pools surrounded by the mountains. It's wellness combined with sightseeing. A picturesque view on the Tatra Mountains and 13 different pools will turn your day in an unforgettable experience! Water temperature of 36C allows you to enjoy the bath even in the winter, surrounded by the snow
- The option that includes tour with the Funicular is suitable for those who love to move through the nature but are not able to hike the whole day or want to arrive faster than legs can walk on top of the mountain, where you have time to admire the views, taste original Highlanders' cuisine and buy traditional souvenirs
- The free option for the transfer to the mountains and a tour at your own pace gives you the possibility to really decide to do what you want, once arrived at the destination. walk and hike and climb and visit the villages... whatever!
Estimated timetable (times may change depending on the traffic):
- 9:00am (punctually) start from the meeting point
- 11:30am (circa) arrival in Zakopane (Gubalowka/Centre)
- Free time
- 1.30pm departure from Zakopane to the Chocholowskie thermal pools
- 4:00pm pick up from the thermal pools
- 4:30pm departure from Zakopane to Krakow
- 7:00pm (circa) arrival at Plac Szczepański 8 - Discover Cracow Visitor Centre
- Transport from the meeting point to the mountains and back to Krakow
- For the option with Thermal Baths: day pass for the baths
- For the option with the funicular: two way ticket
- Food and drinks
Plac Szczepanski 8, 33-332 Krakow, Poland
For the trip to the mountains: 9.00am at DiscoverCracow point at: 8 Szczepanski Square (2 minutes walk from Main Market Square). please arrive 15 minutes before the tour starts
For the trip back to Krakow: 5.00pm at the Chocholowskie Thermal Pools
- The temperature in mountain area is lower, please wear warm clothes and comfortable shoes
- Every day at 9.00am
Explore two world-renowned monuments on a combo tour to the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp an...
Every year, millions of visitors from around the world walk through the gate bearing a fallacious in...
Auschwitz is one of the best-known concentration camps in the world; it is a place of genocide where...
Visit one of the most precious and most fascinating monuments of culture in Poland. The first touris...
Dictatour is not a usual tour. It is going back through time! Walking down the streets of Nowa Huta ...
Auschwitz-Birkenau is the symbol of humanity's cruelty. Every year millions of people pass the gate ...
Visit one of the largest underground mining museums, where "white gold" was extracted. Wieliczka Sal...
The Wawel is the city’s number one tourist attraction in Krakow and Europe's most spectacular mediev...
Enjoy this unique activity in Krakow! Choose your favorite weapons from what is on offer. The transp...
Enter into the heart of Krakow. Learn more about one of the biggest and most beautiful squares in Eu...