Notwithstanding the fast growth, Kuala Lumpur managed to keep its charm, with a skyline that blends the old and new. View the contrast of old Moorish architecture and modern skyscrapers such as the PETRONAS Twin Towers (photo stop). Visit Merdeka Square (Independence Square), the National Mosque and the New Royal Palace (photo stop). Visit the National Museum and later take a stroll around the beautiful Lake Gardens located within the vicinity of the National Monument. Visit the handicraft centre and Cocoa Boutique.
What to expect
Ask a question
City Orientation Tour
Availability: Every day
Duration: 3 hours, 30 minutes
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Explore Merdeka Square (Independence Square), the centre of activities and celebrations in Kuala Lumpur
- Make a photo stop at the The New King's Palace, National Mosque and the PETRONAS Twin Towers
What to expect
- Tour of the major attractions in Kuala Lumpur
- Pickup and drop off from your hotel
What's not included
- Entrance fee to The National Museum
- Child (2-11 years)
- Infants: free (seated with an adult)
You will be picked up from your accommodation at the starting time of the tour. Please be ready in the reception 15 minutes before the selected time.
What to remember
- Please keep in mind that due to the pickup services, the tour's costs change depending on whether you are staying in the Kuala Lumpur city area or outside of it. Please select the correct ticket option during check out
- The National Museum is closed on Hari Raya Puasa (05 - 06 Jun 2019, dates subject to change)
- Everyday Morning departures from 8.45 am to 12.30 am Evening departures from 1.45 pm to 5.30 pm
Destination Services Malaysia
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 2 дні before the activity begins.