COMBO: Kuala Lumpur Hop-on & Hop-off Bus (24 Hours) + Aquaria KLCC
- Explore Kuala Lumpur on-board an open-top double-decker bus and hop off at 22 stops, including the KL Tower, Little India, National Palace, and KLCCVisit Malaysia's largest single saltwater tank with 2.5 million litres of saltwaterSee a red-bellied piranha, Asian small-clawed otters, and horseshoe crabs, among others
See the world's most exotic marine animals at Aquaria KLCC's. Enjoy access to eight areas featuring 15 exhibits. See red-bellied piranha, Asian small-clawed otters, horseshoe crabs, and much more. Also visit the 90-metre underwater tunnel and various areas such as Deep Forest, Station Aquarius, and more.
- Bus Tickets
- Includes: Audio guide, and service booklet with routes and a map of Kuala Lumpur
- Buses run daily from 09:00 to 20:00.
- During the month of Ramadan, operation hours are from 09:00 to 18:00.
- Hop on and off at any bus stop for direct admission.
- Main counters are located at Jalan Bukit Bintang (stop number 6), Malaysian Tourism Centre in Jalan Ampang, KL Sentral (Arrival Hall), and KLCC.
- The aquarium is open from 10:00 to 20:00 daily. Last admission is at 19:00.
- Each ticket is only valid for single entry on the day of purchase only. No re-admission is allowed.
Feeding schedule (available daily):
- Evolution: Gene Pool (Level 1), Variety of Aquatic Animals at 10:45
- The Stream (Level 1), Asian Small-clawed Otters at 11:15
- Living Ocean (Level 2), Giant Pacific Octopus at 11:30
- Aquatheatre (Level 2), Variety of Aquatic Animals at 12:00
- Living Ocean (Level 2), Flying Rays at 12:30
- Weird & Wonderful (Level 2), Variety of Fish at 13:00
- Flooded Forest (Level 2), Arapaima at 14:30
- Aquatheatre (Level 2). Variety of Aquatic Animals at 15:00
- Living Ocean (Level 2), Flying Rays at 15:30
- Piranha Tank (Level 1), Red-Bellied Piranhas at 16:00
- The Stream (Level 1), Asian Small-Clawed Otters at 16:30
- Freshwater Journey (Level 2), Variety of Aquatic Animals at 17:30
- Coastal Nursery (Level 2), Variety of Aquatic Animals at 17:45
- Aquatheatre (Level 2), Surface Feeding at 18:30
Feeding schedule (available on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays only):
- Flooded Forest (Level 2), Watch as our diver hand feeds the majestic Arapaima at 14:30
- Aquatheatre (Level 2), Witness our ferocious sharks in action at 15:00
Filled with interesting sorts of cityscapes and cultural destinations, Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia has ...
Tired of the usual sightseeing activities? See Kuala Lumpur from a different perspective when you jo...
Spanning over 323,700 square metres, Sunway Lagoon boasts over 80 rides and attractions. Access all ...
Notwithstanding the fast growth, Kuala Lumpur managed to keep its charm, with a skyline that blends ...
The journey will take you towards the eastern suburb of the city. Highlights of this excursion inclu...
Discover Melaka, the place where the nation was born, where the past and present meet. The history o...