From Kuala Lumpur: elephant sanctuary day trip
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Observe the lifestyle of indigenous people at an aboriginal settlement
- Embrace an opportunity to bathe with baby elephants, weather permitting
- Please look for your representative at the International Arrivals Hall, and if you can't find him/her, please call the emergency contact number immediately
During your elephant sanctuary day trip from Kuala Lumpur, you'll discover the biodiversity of the region surrounding this large city. Escape the hustle and bustle the city as you explore Malaysia's wildlife and cultural heritage day trip. In the Malaysian state of Pahang, about a two-hour drive from Kuala Lumpur, you'll:
- Explore an aboriginal settlement and observe the locals' fascinating daily life.
- Visit the Elephant Orphanage Sanctuary, also called the Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary, a conservation center tasked with saving Asian elephants who have lost their natural homes due to urbanization.
- Learn about the center’s work and discover the importance of preserving both the animals' habitats and their natural environment.
- Admire the gentle elephants in their meticulously re-created natural environments, allowing them a chance to gain their strength back before being released back into the wild.
- Watch the specially-trained staff feed the elephants
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in an air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking driver-guide
- Bottled drinking water and local fruit tasting
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverages
- Infants 2 and under are free
You will be picked up direct from your hotel in Kuala Lumpur or Petaling Jaya. You will be asked to provide your hotel information when making your reservation.
- In the event of the tour/itinerary changing due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be advised of the change as soon as possible or receive a full refund
- Daily: 9.00am
See the dramatic cityscape of Kuala Lumpur from its tallest set of buildings with a skip-the-line ti...
Despite the growing skyline of a modern metropolis, Kuala Lumpur has always been charming and full o...
Borneo Tropical Rainforest is an agro and nature resort nestled in the natural setting of pristine a...
Filled with interesting sorts of cityscapes and cultural destinations, Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia has ...
The capital of Sabah continues to grow as a tourist destination, and you're going to see its beauty ...
Penang is home to an interesting selection of temples and natural wonders which are sure to delight ...