Half-day Sightseeing Tour in Kuala Lumpur with Transfer
- Major landmarks of Kuala Lumpur, including the Petronas Towers, King's Palace, the National Monument and the Sultan Abdul Samad BuildingVisit to Kuala Lumpur Handicraft Centre to see the exhibit and shop for Malaysian handicraftsVisit to Cocoa Boutique to shop for variety of chocolates
Included in the itinerary is the Petronas Twin Towers, the city's most iconic building which is also known as the tallest skyscraper in the country. Another must-see is the King's Palace, the former residence of a Chinese millionaire now serving as a museum. If you wish to learn more about the Malaysian heritage, head to the National Museum (although the admission fee will be at your own cost) and view their wide collection of interesting artefacts.
If you love shopping, you should visit the Handicraft Centre which is filled with all sorts of colourful souvenirs to bring home. There's also the famous Cocoa Boutique, the best place to get your chocolate fix. Other places guests will get to see during the tour are the National Monument, National Mosque and Sultan Abdul Samad Building. It is not surprising that Kuala Lumpur is such a well-loved tourist destination.
- Transfer services
- Admission feePersonal expensesTips
- Please choose your preferred time slot.
- Please be ready at least 15 minutes prior to specified time.
- Pick-up from hotels: 08:45 to 09:15 / 13:45 to 14:25
- Departure (official tour start time) : Daily at 09:30 to 09:45 / 14:30 to 14:45
- This tour excludes the entrance fees to National Museum.
- There is no English speaking guide for this tour, only an English speaking driver cum guide.
- English speaking guide will be provided if the number of pax in total for that day exceeds 7 to 8 pax.
- Stop at Petronas Twin Tower, King's Palace, and National Mosque will be for the photo opportunity only.
What to wear:
- Modest, comfortable set of clothes
- Good pair of shoes
What to bring:
- Face towel
- Hat or cap
- Bottled water
- Extra clothes
Hotel Pickup Conditions:
- Please reconfirm your pick-up time at least one day before tour date on the local host emergency hotline in the voucher.
- You are advised to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the final assigned time at the designated meeting/pickup location.
- Should there be any queries before booking, you may consult with our website chat concierge. For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- For any other amendments about the meeting/pickup arrangements, we will contact you before the trip.
The hop-on, hop-off bus takes you on a sightseeing tour of Kuala Lumpur's most famous landmarks. The...
Discover Melaka, the place where the nation was born, where the past and present meet. The history o...
Notwithstanding the fast growth, Kuala Lumpur managed to keep its charm, with a skyline that blends ...
The journey will take you towards the eastern suburb of the city. Highlights of this excursion inclu...
Spanning over 323,700 square metres, Sunway Lagoon boasts over 80 rides and attractions. Access all ...
Experience LEGOLAND Malaysia with its many rides, slides, shows, and attractions. Visit the park's s...
The Dark Mansion, located at the center of George Town Penang, is the first and only 3D Glow in the ...
Thomas Town lets you in on an unforgettable adventure with Thomas & Friends®. Meet Bob the Builder, ...
Admire a glorious sunset while enjoying cocktails with family and friends. A perfect way to finish t...
The Habitat is a world-class eco-tourism facility located on the fringes of a 130-million year old v...