Discover Melaka, the place where the nation was born, where the past and present meet. The history of Malaysia is said to have begun here, a great seaport where the Portuguese, Dutch and English once ruled. This once powerful and prosperous trading port is now a delightful historical city. Visit St. Paul’s Hill and A’Famosa Fort for a view of the Straits. Make a photo stop at the Stadhuys Building and the ruins of St. Paul’s Church. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant followed by a stroll along Jonker’s Street or otherwise known as the “Antique Row”. The tour also includes a visit to the oldest Chinese temple (Cheng Hoon Teng) in Malaysia.
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 8 hours
Do this because
- Visit A'Famosa, a fort built by the Portuguese on top of St. Paul's Hill built in 1511
- Take a stroll along the "Antique Row" locally called Jonker Street, a haven for antique collectors and bargain hunters
- Explore Cheng Hoon Teng Temple, the finest of Chinese temples in Malaysia and awarded by UNESCO for it's outstanding architectural restoration.
What to expect
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service
- Lunch at a local restaurant
What's not included
- Beverages during lunch
- Child (2-11 years)
- Infants: free (seated with an adult)
You will be picked up from your accommodation at the starting time of the tour. Please be ready in the reception 15 minutes before the selected time.
What to remember
- Please keep in mind that due to the pickup services, the tour's costs change depending on whether you are staying in the Kuala Lumpur city area or outside of it. Please select the correct ticket option during check out
- Tour departs every day at 8:45 am
Destination Services Malaysia
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins.