Kuala Lumpur customized city day tour with round-trip airport transfers
- Ascend the Petronas Twin Towers to arrive at the observation deck
- Climb the 272 stairs of the magnificent Batu Caves
- Enjoy a panoramic 360-degree city view at Kuala Lumpur tower
- Customize your tour according to your schedule
If you have just one day in Kuala Lumpur, this customized city tour is perfect. You will be picked up at the city's international airport and embark an an itinerary that can be customized according to your preferences and schedule.
- Visit the magnificent Petronas Twin Towers, one of Malaysia's most iconic sights
- Take unforgettable photos of the Kuala Lumpur skyline while standing on top of the famous Sky Bridge, which floats at the height of 452 meters (1483 ft) above the ground
- The Batu Caves, Hindu shrine dedicated to Lord Murugan with a magnificent 47-meter (155 ft) statue constructed in his honor.
- Climb the caves' 272 stairs leading to the massive Temple Cave with a spectacular 100-meter high ceiling
- The cave is filled with statues of Hindu gods and intricate paintings illuminated by the holes in the
- Visit the Royal Selangor Pewter Factory and Visitor Center where one can delve into the process of pewter manufacturing and learn about its properties, while enjoying the fascinating on-premises pewter museum
- The picturesque Lake Gardens present a splendid opportunity to take photos in the depth of its green valleys and in front of prominent sightseeing spots, such as the National Monument, a symbol of Malaysian struggle during World War II commemorating all the lives lost in the battle
- The Kuala Lumpur Railway Station, built in a pleasant Moorish style, is reminiscent of a fairytale castle with all its colonnades, arches, and beautiful spacious verandas
- The Chinese Thean Hou Temple, built in the classic style of Mainland China, one of the oldest and greatest temples in Southeast Asia
- If you prefer shopping to sightseeing, you can easily omit any of these places and go for a fascinating journey into the depths of Central Market, Chinatown or Little India.
- Airport pick-up and drop off
- 6-/8-Hour customized tour of Kuala Lumpur
- Petronas Twin Towers observation desk tickets
- Kuala Lumpur Tower entrance tickets
- English-speaking driver/guide.
- Food and beverages
- Infants 2 and under are free
You will be picked up direct from your hotel in Kuala Lumpur or Petaling Jaya. You will be asked to provide your hotel information when making your reservation.
- This tour operates between 6.00am and 11.00pm and begin anytime between 6.00am and 4.00pm according to your schedule
- In the event of the tour/itinerary changing due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be advised of the change as soon as possible or receive a full refund
- This tour doesn't operate on Mondays when the Petronas Twin Towers are closed
- Tuesday-Sunday: 6.00am-11.00pm
Увидеть драматичный городской пейзаж Куала-Лумпура с его высоким набором зданий без очереди билет до...
Несмотря на растущую пейзаж современного мегаполиса, Куала-Лумпур, всегда очаровательный и полный ха...
Borneo Tropical Rainforest is an agro and nature resort nestled in the natural setting of pristine a...
Filled with interesting sorts of cityscapes and cultural destinations, Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia has ...
The capital of Sabah continues to grow as a tourist destination, and you're going to see its beauty ...
This tour gives you hands on experience of Kuala Lumpur from the ground and takes you to some of the...