- Marvel at the spectacular Petronas Twin Towers
- Climb to the Batu Caves where thousands of Hindus worship
- Admire the beautiful monuments and splendid landmarks of Kuala Lumpur
During your Kuala Lumpur sightseeing day tour, you'll explore the city's essential sights including:
- The magnificent Petronas Twin Towers designed by Argentinian-American architect César Pelli, a staggering 88-story structure composed of multifaceted steel walls and two twin spires.
- The picturesque Lake Gardens
- National Monument, one of the most iconic symbols of Malaysian struggle during World War II.
- The National Mosque, a magnificent structure that is a unique marriage of modern Islamic art and stunning traditional elements.
- The old railway station, built in a Moorish style and reminiscent of a fairytale castle with its colonnades, arches, and beautiful spacious verandas.
- The Chinese Thean Hou Temple, designed in the classic style of mainland China.
The tour is customizable so if you prefer shopping to sightseeing, you can easily replace any of these places with a fascinating journey into the depths of:
- The Central Market, where you can browse artwork, souvenirs, and Batik masterpieces.
- Chinatown, filled with countless shops, is an ideal place to hunt for everything from spices to gadgets.
- The bustling Little India where you can sample fantastic Indian dishes, look for bright saris and enjoy the glittery stalls filled with all kinds of trinkets and jewelry.
You will also have a chance to visit:
- The Batu Caves dedicated to Lord Murugan, a Hindu shrine holding a magnificent 47-meter statue erected in his honor. Climb the 272 stairs to reach the massive Temple Cave with its spectacular 100-meter high ceiling.
- The Royal Selangor Pewter Factory and Visitor Center, where you can delve into the process of pewter manufacturing and learn about its properties, while enjoying the fascinating on-site pewter museum.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- 8-hour city tour
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Entrance tickets
- Food and beverages
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Infants 2 and under are free
You will be picked up direct from your hotel in Kuala Lumpur or Petaling Jaya. You will be asked to provide your hotel information when making your reservation.
- In the event of the tour/itinerary changing due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be advised of the change as soon as possible or receive a full refund
- Daily: 9.00am and 12.00pm
See the dramatic cityscape of Kuala Lumpur from its tallest set of buildings with a skip-the-line ti...
During your day trip from Kuala Lumpur to the historical city of Malacca, you'll visit many amazing ...
During your four-hour orientation tour of Kuala Lumpur, you'll get an overview of the city as you se...
WOW KL is The Malaysia's Largest Dining & Cultural Show Venue. They provide good international buffe...
Menara Kuala Lumpur, also known as the Kuala Lumpur Tower, is a 421-metre-high telecommunications to...
Spanning over 323,700 square metres, Sunway Lagoon is Asia's first Nickelodeon-themed attraction. It...
This hop-on, hop-off e-voucher is valid for 24 hours, enabling a full-day sightseeing tour around Ku...
KidZania Kuala Lumpur is the third KidZania state in the South East Asian region and it is the 11th ...
This tour brings guests to some of the main attractions in Kuala Lumpur. This includes Batu Caves, a...
Zoo Negara, which is located about five kilometres away from Kuala Lumpur, is the first local zoo to...