Kuala Lumpur religious harmony tour
- Visit the National Mosque
- Climb 272 stairs to reach Batu Caves
- Admire the beautiful Thean Hou Temple
- See the Lutheran Church
During your religious harmony tour of Kuala Lumpur, you will visit all the city's major spiritual sights:
- Batu Caves: Climb 272 steps to reach this iconic attraction in Selangor comprised of three caves that are home to a Hindu temple and shrine. Paintings and scenes of Hindu Gods can also be seen in the Ramayana Cave.
- National Mosque: Known as “Masjid Negara” to locals, the mosque is a legacy that was built betwee 1963 and 1965 to commemorate Malaysia’s independence. Sprawled among 53,000 square meters (13 acres) of beautiful gardens, the mosque has a capacity of 15,000 and was made from reinforced concrete.
- Thean Hou Temple. one of Southeast Asia's oldest and largest, stands southwest of the city. This six-tiered Buddhist temple is also known as the Temple of the Goddess of Heaven.
- Gurdwara, where the Sikh's worship.
- The Lutheran cathedral in Brickfield.
- This tour also includes other landmarks like the National Monument, the Old Railway station, Independent Square and Petronas Twin towers also will be included in this tour.
- Pick-up and drop off from Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Jaya hotels
- Four-to-six hour tour in an air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking driver/guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverages
- Personal expense
- Infants 2 and under are free
You will conveniently be picked up from your hotel in Kuala Lumpur or Petaling Jaya. We ask that you kindly provide your hotel information when making your reservation.
- In the event of the tour/itinerary changing due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be advised of the change as soon as possible or receive a full refund
- 9.00am and 3.00pm
Découvrez le spectaculaire paysage urbain de Kuala Lumpur à partir de son plus haut ensemble de bâti...
Malgré sa transformation en métropole moderne, cette ville saura aussi vous charmer par son caractèr...
Borneo Tropical Rainforest is an agro and nature resort nestled in the natural setting of pristine a...
Filled with interesting sorts of cityscapes and cultural destinations, Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia has ...
The capital of Sabah continues to grow as a tourist destination, and you're going to see its beauty ...
Penang is home to an interesting selection of temples and natural wonders which are sure to delight ...