- Visit the National Mosque
- Climb 272 stairs to reach Batu Caves
- Admire the beautiful Thean Hou Temple
- See the Lutheran Church
During your religious harmony tour of Kuala Lumpur, you will visit all the city's major spiritual sights:
- Batu Caves: Climb 272 steps to reach this iconic attraction in Selangor comprised of three caves that are home to a Hindu temple and shrine. Paintings and scenes of Hindu Gods can also be seen in the Ramayana Cave.
- National Mosque: Known as “Masjid Negara” to locals, the mosque is a legacy that was built betwee 1963 and 1965 to commemorate Malaysia’s independence. Sprawled among 53,000 square meters (13 acres) of beautiful gardens, the mosque has a capacity of 15,000 and was made from reinforced concrete.
- Thean Hou Temple. one of Southeast Asia's oldest and largest, stands southwest of the city. This six-tiered Buddhist temple is also known as the Temple of the Goddess of Heaven.
- Gurdwara, where the Sikh's worship.
- The Lutheran cathedral in Brickfield.
- This tour also includes other landmarks like the National Monument, the Old Railway station, Independent Square and Petronas Twin towers also will be included in this tour.
- Pick-up and drop off from Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Jaya hotels
- Four-to-six hour tour in an air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking driver/guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverages
- Personal expense
- Infants 2 and under are free
You will conveniently be picked up from your hotel in Kuala Lumpur or Petaling Jaya. We ask that you kindly provide your hotel information when making your reservation.
- In the event of the tour/itinerary changing due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be advised of the change as soon as possible or receive a full refund
- 9.00am and 3.00pm
KidZania Kuala Lumpur is the third KidZania state in the South East Asian region and it is the 11th ...
Menara Kuala Lumpur, also known as the Kuala Lumpur Tower, is a 421-metre-high telecommunications to...
This tour brings guests to some of the main attractions in Kuala Lumpur. This includes Batu Caves, a...
Found 70 kilometres away from Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Selangor is known to be the home of the biggest co...
Zoo Negara, which is located about five kilometres away from Kuala Lumpur, is the first local zoo to...
As you drive to the outskirts of the city, you will first cruise along the ‘Ambassador Row', Istana ...