- Fantastic aerial views from the top
- Breathtaking panoramic vistas from the Observation Deck
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Tickets delivered direct to your hotel at no additional charge
See the dramatic cityscape of Kuala Lumpur from its tallest set of buildings with a skip-the-line ticket to the iconic Petronas Twin Towers, designed by architect César Pelli. The 88-story structure was created to mirror Malaysia’s high-tech ambitions and your experience will begin with a series of interactive displays depicting the landmark's journey from conception to completion.
Next, you will ascend 170 meters (560 feet) in a futuristic elevator to arrive at the Skybridge connecting both towers, the world's highest two-story bridge. Go up even higher to the level 86 observation deck where the story of Malaysia's vision unfolds among breathtaking views of Kuala Lumpur. On the way out, you can shop for souvenirs in the gift shop.
- Skip-the-line Petronas Twin Towers observation desk tickets
- Ticket delivery to your hotel reception/concierge
- All tax and service charges
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Food and beverages
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Children 3-11 years old: reduced
- Children 2 years old and under: no charge
- Kuala Lumpur
Concourse Level (lower ground) Petronas Twin Towers
- Note: please provide your address at the time of booking so that the tickets can be delivered to your hotel. If the address is not provided, we cannot ensure delivery of the tickets.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please present your official ticket/s (not Musement voucher) at the Lower Ground (Concourse) Level, Petronas Twin Towers, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50088 Kuala Lumpur
- The tour is approximately 45 minutes
- Tour is available hourly from 9.00am to 8.00pm
- Tickets are strictly subject to availability and the closest time slot will be chosen if your preferred time slot is not available
- The final time slot for entrance will be provided by the host via email 24 hours before the tour
- **Important: please check your email for the final confirmed time for ticket purchased**
- This tour is not available on Monday because Petronas Twin Towers' observation deck is closed
- Musement confirmation voucher is not valid entrance, you must have tickets
- Your valid tickets will be delivered to your hotel one day prior to your tour
- Please provide your hotel name and address at checkout to ensure ticket delivery
Despite the growing skyline of a modern metropolis, Kuala Lumpur has always been charming and full o...
During your Kuala Lumpur sightseeing day tour, you'll explore the city's essential sights including:...
During your half-day street market and shopping tour in Kuala Lumpur, you'll enjoy bargain hunting, ...
Enjoy a round-trip minivan transfer to Sunway Lagoon theme park from your hotel. Upon arrival at the...
Your full-day trip from Kuala Lumpur to Ipoh, known for its vibrant food scene includes a day full o...
During your day trip from Kuala Lumpur to the historical city of Malacca, you'll visit many amazing ...
During your four-hour orientation tour of Kuala Lumpur, you'll get an overview of the city as you se...
Your nature in the city tour of Kuala Lumpur begins in the the Orchid Garden where you will admire 3...
Found 70 kilometres away from Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Selangor is known to be the home of the biggest co...
Menara Kuala Lumpur, also known as the Kuala Lumpur Tower, is a 421-metre-high telecommunications to...