- See Kuala Lumpur's essential top ten sights
- Enjoy marvelous sweeping city views from the Petronas Twin Towers and from K.L. Tower
- Climb the 272 step of Batu Caves to see the wonders inside
- Couple science with fun at Kuala Lumpur Discovery Center
- Shop at the storied Central Market
Kuala Lumpur has a multitude of amazing sights and during this full-day tour you'll see the top ten major sights and discover how the city was built on an ancient foundation of religion and mysticism. Your tour hits up all the essential must-see sights:
- Petronas Towers
- Batu Caves
- Independence Square
- National Monument
- National Mosque of Malaysia
- Old Railway Station
- Aquaria KLCC
- Kuala Lumpur Discovery Center
- Kuala Lumpur Tower
- Central Market
- Pick-up and drop-off at Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Jaya hotels only
- Full day tour in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance to Skybridge and observation deck of Petronas Towers
- Entrance to National Museum
- Entrance to Kuala Lumpur Discovery Center
- Entrance to Kuala Lumpur Towers
- Entrance to Aquaria KLCC
- English speaking driver/guide
- Eight-hour city tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Personal expenses
- Snacks and beverages
- Infants 2 and under are free
You will conveniently be picked up at your hotel in Kuala Lumpur or Petaling Jaya. Be sure to include your hotel information when making your reservation.
- In the event of the tour/itinerary changing due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be advised of the change as soon as possible or receive a full refund
- The Petronas Twin Towers are closed on Mondays so this tour doesn't run
- 9.00am and 12.00pm
Spanning over 323,700 square metres, Sunway Lagoon is Asia's first Nickelodeon-themed attraction. It...
This hop-on, hop-off e-voucher is valid for 24 hours, enabling a full-day sightseeing tour around Ku...
KidZania Kuala Lumpur is the third KidZania state in the South East Asian region and it is the 11th ...
This tour brings guests to some of the main attractions in Kuala Lumpur. This includes Batu Caves, a...
Zoo Negara, which is located about five kilometres away from Kuala Lumpur, is the first local zoo to...
As you drive to the outskirts of the city, you will first cruise along the ‘Ambassador Row', Istana ...