Kuala Lumpur top ten sights tour with Petronas Towers
- See Kuala Lumpur's essential top ten sights
- Enjoy marvelous sweeping city views from the Petronas Twin Towers and from K.L. Tower
- Climb the 272 step of Batu Caves to see the wonders inside
- Couple science with fun at Kuala Lumpur Discovery Center
- Shop at the storied Central Market
Kuala Lumpur has a multitude of amazing sights and during this full-day tour you'll see the top ten major sights and discover how the city was built on an ancient foundation of religion and mysticism. Your tour hits up all the essential must-see sights:
- Petronas Towers
- Batu Caves
- Independence Square
- National Monument
- National Mosque of Malaysia
- Old Railway Station
- Aquaria KLCC
- Kuala Lumpur Discovery Center
- Kuala Lumpur Tower
- Central Market
- Pick-up and drop-off at Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Jaya hotels only
- Full day tour in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance to Skybridge and observation deck of Petronas Towers
- Entrance to National Museum
- Entrance to Kuala Lumpur Discovery Center
- Entrance to Kuala Lumpur Towers
- Entrance to Aquaria KLCC
- English speaking driver/guide
- Eight-hour city tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Personal expenses
- Snacks and beverages
- Infants 2 and under are free
You will conveniently be picked up at your hotel in Kuala Lumpur or Petaling Jaya. Be sure to include your hotel information when making your reservation.
- In the event of the tour/itinerary changing due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be advised of the change as soon as possible or receive a full refund
- The Petronas Twin Towers are closed on Mondays so this tour doesn't run
- 9.00am and 12.00pm
Filled with interesting sorts of cityscapes and cultural destinations, Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia has ...
Tired of the usual sightseeing activities? See Kuala Lumpur from a different perspective when you jo...
Blaze a culinary trail through Kuala Lumpur on this delicious food walk. This three-hour, fully inte...
Crocodile Adventureland is undoubtedly the top among the must visit places in Langkawi. It is also a...
The hop-on, hop-off bus takes you on a sightseeing tour of Kuala Lumpur's most famous landmarks. The...
Spanning over 323,700 square metres, Sunway Lagoon boasts over 80 rides and attractions. Access all ...