With various hotel pick-up options throughout the day, this tour is the perfect option for you to secure your tour at Petronas Twin Towers. On this tour, you will not only have a chance to visit Petronas Towers but also you will also explore many other Malaysian Architects (ancient and modern) such as Merdeka Square, National Monument, National Mosque, and King Palace. Tour duration is 4 - hours and you will be accompanied by English speaking chauffeur!
Excursions & day trips
Skip the line Petronas Twin Tower ticket and short KL city trip
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 4 hours
Safety measures applied
SKIP THE LINE
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Skip the hassle and secure your timely visit at Petronas Twin Towers
- Stroll at Sky Bridge and ascend the world's tallest twin towers
- Visit King Palace, National Monument, and National Mosque
- Learn Malaysian History and Culture from your guide
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance Tickets to Sky Bridge and Observation Deck
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Skip-the-line tickets
- Driver guide
What's not included
- Souvenir photo (available to purchase)
- Children (age 3-11)
- Infant ( age 0-2): free admission
Pick-up from your hotels in Kuala Lumpur. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator.
What to remember
- Skip the line is for purchasing entrance tickets but you will still need to queue up for the check-in
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- Please be ready at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the pickup time
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins.