Exploring in the Fushimi district of Kyoto, our guide will take you through the streets of this stunning town to various traditional and modern sake breweries sharing a sense of the area's 400 year-old sake brewing tradition. Known for brewing some of the best sake in the world, Fushimi's secret lies in the natural spring water of the area. Because of the water holding less magnesium and calcium than other parts of Japan or the world, the sake of this famous area reaches levels of purity and taste that other areas can not easily replicate. Guests will also enjoy delicious food tastings that go well with sake.
Kyoto Sake Brewery Tour with Lunch
Language: English , Japanese
Availability: Monday to Sunday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visit Kyoto’s Fushimi district
- Enjoy a trip to the sake breweries!
- Get a guided tour at the Gekkeikan Okura Sake Museum
- Browse the shops at a local shopping arcade for souvenirs unique to the area
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Sake tasting
- Local lunch in a restaurant
- Local English speaking guide
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation costs
- Additional food and drinks
Japan, 〒612-8082 京都府京都市伏見区両替町４丁目291-1
Please meet in front of the SoftBank shop.
What to remember
- Infants must sit on your lap
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Please wear comfy clothes and shoes
- This experience has a minimum 2 guests
- Dietary Restriction flexibility: Vegan, Vegetarian, Pescetarian, gluten-free, shellfish-free, no-pork friendly
- Monday to Sunday
- Tour begins at 11.00 am to 2:00 pm
Arigato Travel KK
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 19% refund if you cancel up to 7 days before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 3 days before, you can still receive a 50% refund.