Horseback tour to the Waterfall
- Ride through the tropical rainforest and among a great variety of flora and fauna
- Visit to La Fortuna Waterfall
After being prepared with the security instructions, you will set off, accompanied by our guide, along the 3 km. (2 mile) trail, riding through reforested areas and private farms until we reach the Pino Blanco Waterfall lookout.
Along the way you will delight in the vegetation of the mature forests along the La Fortuna River, cross the thrilling hanging bridge, and discover some of the frogs, toucans, insects, and monkeys who make this area their home.
Once we arrive to the majestic La Fortuna Waterfall and river, you will have the opportunity to take pictures, or climb in for a refreshing swim, or just enjoy the breeze off the water and the beauty of the river canyon of over 100 meters (320 ft.) in height.
We will double back and return to the reception area on the same trail, passing again by the beautiful Pino Blanco Waterfall for one more view.
Along the ride back, you will have the chance to visit the Maleku Indian Cultural Rescue Center. In this small representative project you will learn about the traditional dress, cultures, crafts, beliefs, and language of these cultural ancestors of Costa Rica.
Horseback riding experience is not necessary for this exciting adventure. Our guides will provide you with the basic riding instructions and the confidence you need to start riding. Our healthy and tame horses will give you a very enjoyable ride.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Alcoholic drinks
1.5 km south of the La Fortuna Catholic Church, after Fortuna River
- After checkout you will be asked to provide your full details and hotel address for pick up
- Total customer
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Time chosen for the tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 7 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for pregnant women, participants with heart issues, back problems or other serious medical conditions
- We offers transport around La Fortuna. If your pick up place is far away from our location, there is an extra price for the transportation. The amount will be given when you receive the confirmation form
- Everyday at 8:00 am, 10:30am and 1:30pm
Join this 3-hour bicycle tour of Rio de Janeiro from Ipanema to the beautiful Rodrigo de Freitas' la...
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
Daily tour of a total of 280 km through the breathtaking Dolomites, one of the most beautiful and un...
Immerse yourself in nature by hiking on the charming Howth Peninsula, a treasure of the Dublin Bay U...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
Goditi una domenica all’insegna della corsa e del divertimento all’aria aperta, immersi nel verde de...