- Adventure, nature and culture in the same place
- Choose between La Fortuna Waterfall or Rappel
- Try a a zip line experience and feel the adrenaline run
Create your own adventure!
STEP 1: Choose between La Fortuna Waterfall or Rappel
STEP 2: Add a zip line tour
STEP 3: Enjoy to the maximum!
Waterfall and Canopy Zip line Tour
With this combo, the adventure begins with a 20 minute tractor ride along the 3 kms (2 miles) to the Pino Blanco lookout. Later, we will hike an inclined trail for 500 meters (about 1/3 mile), a 98 ft. hanging bridge, and a pronounced trail along the La Fortuna River; visiting the lookout point of the La Fortuna Waterfall, where you can appreciate this breathtaking waterfall, then you can go in for a swim, or take pictures for about 40 minutes.
Next, we will walk back to the Pino Blanco waterfall, where we will begin the canopy zip line. Next, we will visit the interesting Maleku Indian Village and cultural rescue center to learn about our cultural roots.
Rappel & Canopy Combo:
This option is the perfect combination to set your energy free in the heights and canyons of the Ecological Park.
This tour begins with a 20 minute tractor ride along the 3 kms (2 miles) to the Pino Blanco lookout, followed by our incredible canopy zip line experience. After the first 6 cables you find yourself on the Rappel platform, ready to begin the 80 meter (262 ft.) descent, followed by a climb on our cable ladder suspended in a canyon with a height of 120 meters (395 ft.).
But we aren´t finished yet, after a short rest, we will continue the zip line tour.
Once we return to the main area you can choose to visit the Maleku Indian Village cultural center to learn about the cultural roots of Costa Rica.
Both combinations offer the option of returning on horseback riding tour; if you prefer over the tractor ride back.
- Professional Guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off from hotels outside of the immediate La Fortuna area
- Alcoholic Drinks
1.5 km south of the La Fortuna Catholic Church, after Fortuna River
- The company offers shuttle every hours between 9 am to 5 pm from the park to the hotel in La Fortuna
- Only when the people booked the tour
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Our bird watching tour begins at 5:30 am, the perfect time to be delighted by the most incredible co...
After being prepared with the security instructions, you will set off, accompanied by our guide, alo...
Arenal Mundo Aventura has been dedicated to protecting the cultural roots of Costa Rica, right from ...
Your day will begin with a quick safety briefing, followed by a 20 minute tractor ride, to the Pino ...
Your vacation in Costa Rica will not be completed without visiting La Fortuna area to see its volcan...
Jump start your Costa Rica holidays with a White Water Rafting Class III & IV on the Sarapiqui River...