La Fortuna adrenaline combo tour
- Adventure, nature and culture in the same place
- Choose between La Fortuna Waterfall or Rappel
- Try a a zip line experience and feel the adrenaline run
Create your own adventure!
STEP 1: Choose between La Fortuna Waterfall or Rappel
STEP 2: Add a zip line tour
STEP 3: Enjoy to the maximum!
Waterfall and Canopy Zip line Tour
With this combo, the adventure begins with a 20 minute tractor ride along the 3 kms (2 miles) to the Pino Blanco lookout. Later, we will hike an inclined trail for 500 meters (about 1/3 mile), a 98 ft. hanging bridge, and a pronounced trail along the La Fortuna River; visiting the lookout point of the La Fortuna Waterfall, where you can appreciate this breathtaking waterfall, then you can go in for a swim, or take pictures for about 40 minutes.
Next, we will walk back to the Pino Blanco waterfall, where we will begin the canopy zip line. Next, we will visit the interesting Maleku Indian Village and cultural rescue center to learn about our cultural roots.
Rappel & Canopy Combo:
This option is the perfect combination to set your energy free in the heights and canyons of the Ecological Park.
This tour begins with a 20 minute tractor ride along the 3 kms (2 miles) to the Pino Blanco lookout, followed by our incredible canopy zip line experience. After the first 6 cables you find yourself on the Rappel platform, ready to begin the 80 meter (262 ft.) descent, followed by a climb on our cable ladder suspended in a canyon with a height of 120 meters (395 ft.).
But we aren´t finished yet, after a short rest, we will continue the zip line tour.
Once we return to the main area you can choose to visit the Maleku Indian Village cultural center to learn about the cultural roots of Costa Rica.
Both combinations offer the option of returning on horseback riding tour; if you prefer over the tractor ride back.
- Professional Guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off from hotels outside of the immediate La Fortuna area
- Alcoholic Drinks
1.5 km south of the La Fortuna Catholic Church, after Fortuna River
- The company offers shuttle every hours between 9 am to 5 pm from the park to the hotel in La Fortuna
- Only when the people booked the tour
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Day 1Depart from the hotel in Puerto Viejo at 8 am. Journey to Bambu, Talamanca for breakfast at Dit...
Tiny La Palma is one giant source of adventure. And this full day tour of the south of the island's ...
Imagine Jurassic Park without the dinosaurs. And it still might not convey just how primeval the Cal...
Standing at over 1,600 metres, Arenal volcano frames the skyline with near perfect symmetry – and is...
Sunshine and relaxation await as you glide through the Gulf of Papagayo on this sunset cruise. Scan ...
It may only be a short hop across Costa Rica's northern border but Nicaragua offers distinctive cult...