La Fortuna waterfal full day combo tour
- Zip line, Rappel, and Hike to the La Fortuna Waterfall, all in one perfect COMBO.
- Bilingual Guide and pick up service in La Fortuna downtown
Your day will begin with a quick safety briefing, followed by a 20 minute tractor ride, to the Pino Blanco Waterfall lookout.
Next, we’ll begin a hike to the La Fortuna Waterfall. For 40 minutes we will enjoy this irregular trail, a hanging bridge, and then a refreshing swim in the crystal clear waters of the waterfall.
Afterwards, we will walk back through the same trail, in anticipation of the next adrenaline-intense part of the tour. We will find ourselves ready to begin the first canopy zip line cables, followed by the intense rappel experience, and 7 more zip line cables; including the longest cable in the park, and flying at speeds of up to 70 Km/h (43 mph).
And remember, you will also have the opportunity to visit our Maleku Indian Cultural Rescue Center, where you can learn about their language Maleku Jaica, their customs, and traditions.
The return to the reservation area is also by tractor, or you can choose to add a horseback ride for even more adventure.
- Bilingual Guide
- Transportation in La Fortuna downtown
- Hotel pick up and drop off from hotels inside the immediate La Fortuna area
- Alcoholics drinks
- Hotel pick up and drop off from hotels outside of immediate La Fortuna area
1.5 km south of the La Fortuna Catholic Church, after Fortuna River.
- We need the voucher, please present your booking!
- Hotel pick up starts approximately 30 to 60 minutes prior to the time. The exactly pick up time will be according the hotel that you will stay in La Fortuna
- The transport return every hour from Arenal Mundo Aventura to hotels after 11 am to 5 pm.Only when the people booked the tour
- The tour need minimal 2 people
- What to bring:Sunscreen, Long Pants,Swimwear, Non-aerosol insect repellent,Towel, Extra clothes
Everyday at 9:00 am
Our bird watching tour begins at 5:30 am, the perfect time to be delighted by the most incredible co...
After being prepared with the security instructions, you will set off, accompanied by our guide, alo...
Arenal Mundo Aventura has been dedicated to protecting the cultural roots of Costa Rica, right from ...
Create your own adventure!STEP 1: Choose between La Fortuna Waterfall or RappelSTEP 2: Add a zip lin...
Your vacation in Costa Rica will not be completed without visiting La Fortuna area to see its volcan...
Jump start your Costa Rica holidays with a White Water Rafting Class III & IV on the Sarapiqui River...