La Fortuna waterfal full day combo tour
- Zip line, Rappel, and Hike to the La Fortuna Waterfall, all in one perfect COMBO.
- Bilingual Guide and pick up service in La Fortuna downtown
Your day will begin with a quick safety briefing, followed by a 20 minute tractor ride, to the Pino Blanco Waterfall lookout.
Next, we’ll begin a hike to the La Fortuna Waterfall. For 40 minutes we will enjoy this irregular trail, a hanging bridge, and then a refreshing swim in the crystal clear waters of the waterfall.
Afterwards, we will walk back through the same trail, in anticipation of the next adrenaline-intense part of the tour. We will find ourselves ready to begin the first canopy zip line cables, followed by the intense rappel experience, and 7 more zip line cables; including the longest cable in the park, and flying at speeds of up to 70 Km/h (43 mph).
And remember, you will also have the opportunity to visit our Maleku Indian Cultural Rescue Center, where you can learn about their language Maleku Jaica, their customs, and traditions.
The return to the reservation area is also by tractor, or you can choose to add a horseback ride for even more adventure.
- Bilingual Guide
- Transportation in La Fortuna downtown
- Hotel pick up and drop off from hotels inside the immediate La Fortuna area
- Alcoholics drinks
- Hotel pick up and drop off from hotels outside of immediate La Fortuna area
1.5 km south of the La Fortuna Catholic Church, after Fortuna River.
- We need the voucher, please present your booking!
- Hotel pick up starts approximately 30 to 60 minutes prior to the time. The exactly pick up time will be according the hotel that you will stay in La Fortuna
- The transport return every hour from Arenal Mundo Aventura to hotels after 11 am to 5 pm.Only when the people booked the tour
- The tour need minimal 2 people
- What to bring:Sunscreen, Long Pants,Swimwear, Non-aerosol insect repellent,Towel, Extra clothes
Everyday at 9:00 am
Standing at over 1,600 metres, Arenal volcano frames the skyline with near perfect symmetry – and is...
Sunshine and relaxation await as you glide through the Gulf of Papagayo on this sunset cruise. Scan ...
One of Costa Rica's most emblematic creatures, the sloth can be spotted in the lush surroundings of ...
Costa Rica is famed for its forests, streams, wildlife and volcanoes – and you'll see them all on th...
Nourished by the mighty Tempisque River, the fertile lands of Palo Verde National Park provide sanct...
‘Left', ‘right', ‘get down' – no, not an aggressive gym instructor but what you'll hear as you make ...