Maleku Indian village
- Bilingual Naturalist Guide
- Butterfly and Frog Gardens
- Tractor ride
Arenal Mundo Aventura has been dedicated to protecting the cultural roots of Costa Rica, right from day one.
That’s why we created the Maleku Indian Village; an opportunity open to everyone who desires to share with and learn from the Indian cultures and their legacy. Our Maleku Indian community is one of the 24 different indigenous territories in Costa Rica. This area conserves the authenticity of the Indian Village, their beliefs, culture, and traditions.
The Indigenous Cultural Rescue Center receives students, families, and tourists from Costa Rica and around the world, allowing them to see this small representation, discover their unique language Maleku Jaica, their favorite dish la Mufuriseca, medicinal plants like gavilana and cuculmeca, their burial dances, ceremonies, and other rituals.
- Transport in La Fortuna
- Park Entrance
1.5 km south of the La Fortuna Catholic Church, after Fortuna River.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 4 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- We offers transport around La Fortuna **** If your pick up place is far away from our location, there is an extra price for the transportation. The amount will be given when you receive the confirmation form***
Every day at 8:00 am, 10:30am or 1:30 pm
Standing at over 1,600 metres, Arenal volcano frames the skyline with near perfect symmetry – and is...
Sunshine and relaxation await as you glide through the Gulf of Papagayo on this sunset cruise. Scan ...
One of Costa Rica's most emblematic creatures, the sloth can be spotted in the lush surroundings of ...
Costa Rica is famed for its forests, streams, wildlife and volcanoes – and you'll see them all on th...
Nourished by the mighty Tempisque River, the fertile lands of Palo Verde National Park provide sanct...
‘Left', ‘right', ‘get down' – no, not an aggressive gym instructor but what you'll hear as you make ...